NBA Combine Measurements

I think Cousins is most certainly in Wall's and Turner's league, as a basketball player. I think we are seeing Zach Randolph 2.0, however. He certainly has more question marks surrounding his personality/character.

Careful DSM...boca and abd are big Randolph fans...

Cousin's is a MAN. Dear lord I never realized how big and long he is

I don't know if almost 300 pounds and 16% body fat would be a positive to NBA scouts.
Look at Dexter Pittman with 20.8% body fat. Wow. Hate his game.

lol, I remember when this board gave me absolute hell for saying Willie was 6'2''.

You mean, 6'3.75". Measuring without shoes = meaningless because no one plays without shoes.

Like most said, around 6'4", which is what is height is when he plays (and when a person would walk up to him on the street and the court).

The Wizards can ill afford to take another big stiff with the #1 pick in the draft.

Everybody watched Wall and Turner play and Cousins is not in their league. This post season hype is the kiss of death for any team gullible enough to fall for it.

Cousins vs Favors or Aminu might be a valid discussion, Cousins vs Wall or Turner is not.

I never said he was in their league. I just thought he would measure about 6'8 with a 9'0 reach from watching him play. and I didn't realize he was close to 3 bills also

Back