NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

I'm starting to wonder if Wilt's number is now within reach. Booker had like 50 midway through the 2nd quarter.
if i am player or coach, i’m not even letting someone break kobe’s record on me. i am taking a loss and selling out on stopping him, double, triple, whatever. but we might see in the next year or two. wild stuff!

You don't see a ton of force feeding anymore like you did with Wilt or even at times with MJ/Kobe in their eras. Luka only shot 33 in his game last night. Which isn't really a ton when you think about it.
Very good point. Once the Lakers knew Kobe was on another level that night, they kept feeding him.

Very good point. Once the Lakers knew Kobe was on another level that night, they kept feeding him.
Or in the case of his final game they just fed him because they knew he wasn't gonna play anymore. But he still shot around 50 times in the 81 game.

Last night you had 2 OU guys going at it leading both teams in scoring.

Austin Reaves had 28 points 6 assists, 2 steals
Trey Young had 26 points 13 assists 1 steal

Hawks beat the Lakers 138-122

Buddy Hield had 12 points in a loss to Boston

Trae Young with 32 points 15 assists and 3 steals in a win over the Suns 129-120

Buddy with 17 points in a Pacers loss to the Kings 133-122

It is looking more and more likely that Buddy gets traded by the Thursday deadline

Back