NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Pretty insane that 3 teams are tied for the 1 seed in the west going into the last game.

All 3 Sooners are in the play-ins.

Embiid reinjured his knee so that will hurt Philly.

Pretty insane that 3 teams are tied for the 1 seed in the west going into the last game.

All 3 Sooners are in the play-ins.

Embiid reinjured his knee so that will hurt Philly.
They are saying Embid is ok. Reminds me of the year the GSW brought KD back in the Finals after he had some achillles issues, and he tore it completely the next game. I think Philly was trying to avoid the play-in and needed to beat Orlando. If he is hurt, they won't last long in the playoffs....

Really cool Lakers sent this out on AR. And kind of ironic considering AD and Lebron’s “injuries” and load management.

Great to see Austin’s success on the big stage.

Really cool. A side note, AD played more games than he has in his time in LA, and LeBron is just insane for what he's doing at 39. I hope we don't get Denver in the first round. Really the one team I don't think we have much chance against....

I hope we don't get Denver in the first round. Really the one team I don't think we have much chance against....
I'm thinking the same thing. The only way to avoid Denver is to LOSE to New Orleans in the first play-in game, and then beat the GS / Sac winner. Obviously, we have to root for LA to beat NO as the chips fall where they fall. Also, as much of an Austin Reaves fan as I am, we really need DeAngelo Russell to play close to his ceiling if LA has any chance to beat Denver or OKC.

This is the first time in his 8-year career that Buddy Hield will at least have a chance to be in the playoffs. I noticed his playing time decreased as the season went on. I can't help but think he's going to strictly be a role player going forward, but hope I'm wrong. It's hard to believe that Buddy is already 31 years old. He's #22 all-time in 3-point shots made. Even in a small role, he will get to at least #17 by the end of next year. That's quite a career for a guy who had zero chance of being a 1st-round draft pick had he entered after his junior year.

Last edited:
Really cool. A side note, AD played more games than he has in his time in LA, and LeBron is just insane for what he's doing at 39. I hope we don't get Denver in the first round. Really the one team I don't think we have much chance against....
Yea anyone knocking LeBron or insinuating that he isn’t absolutely amazing doing what he is at his age just doesn’t like the guy. But great accomplishment and season for AR. After the first couple weeks, he was fantastic.

Really cool Lakers sent this out on AR. And kind of ironic considering AD and Lebron’s “injuries” and load management.

Great to see Austin’s success on the big stage.

Austin's Numbers by year
22- 7.3 on 45.9/31.7/83.9 3.2B 1.8ast .7 turns in 23.2 min a game
23- 13.0 on 52.9/39.8/86.4 3B 3.4 ast 1.5 turns in 28.8 min a game
24- 15.9 on 48.6/36.7/85.3 3.6B 5.5 ast 1.9 turns in 32.1 min a game

he has become a very very good NBA player

I'm thinking the same thing. The only way to avoid Denver is to LOSE to New Orleans in the first play-in game, and then beat the GS / Sac winner. Obviously, we have to root for LA to beat NO as the chips fall where they fall. Also, as much of an Austin Reaves fan as I am, we really need DeAngelo Russell to play close to his ceiling if LA has any chance to beat Denver or OKC.

This is the first time in his 8-year career that Buddy Hield will at least have a chance to be in the playoffs. I noticed his playing time decreased as the season went on. I can't help but think he's going to strictly be a role player going forward, but hope I'm wrong. It's hard to believe that Buddy is already 31 years old. He's #22 all-time in 3-point shots made. Even in a small role, he will get to at least #17 by the end of next year. That's quite a career for a guy who had zero chance of being a 1st-round draft pick had he entered after his junior year.
I agree 100%. I really wish Buddy had came to LA last year when they were pursuing him.

Yea anyone knocking LeBron or insinuating that he isn’t absolutely amazing doing what he is at his age just doesn’t like the guy. But great accomplishment and season for AR. After the first couple weeks, he was fantastic.
I understand the people who don't like him, but to say he isn't one of the greats is crazy to me.... Many nights during this season, AR was the best player on the court. He came through more than I ever expected him to. I love AR!!!!

Reaves making all the right plays to help seal the playoff berth for Lakers. A couple assists and FTs to ice it. Almost nailed one from waaaaay behind the line as the shot clock expired.

Really would be nice if AR is on the Olympic team but I think it’s very unlikely he gets that last spot since so many stars want to play. But he is exactly the type of player that makes a huge difference on a team like that because he is willing and able to play a secondary role and just do what the team needs.

Nugs lakers will be a fun watch

I’m guessing the thunder fans are all rooting for the kings tonight

Back