NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Kings got up 46-13. No typo

Buddy only played 17 minutes, 20 points

They were up by more than 30 entering the 4th quarter so he wasn't afforded the opportunity to have a monster night.

Just when you think the Suns couldn't get worse. They may end up the easy winner for the Zion sweepstakes. Josh Jackson looks like an absolute dud of a pick.

blake is just so good. it's a joy to watch him play even if it is against OKC. he's hit shots with patterson, adams, westbrook, et al draped all over him. I love me some wayman but blake is the best player to ever play at OU.

too bad with all of that talent and skill, he still feels the need to exaggerate every call or contact. total turnoff

And yes, I know westbrook does it too and I don't like it.

Correct it’s only top 5 protected, if I recall

Trade isn’t looking good right now for ATL

brilliant, furious comeback by OKC at brooklyn tonight. PG13 just turns into a monster in the 4th and they come back from 23 down to take a lead with 3 seconds left and finally win 114-112 at the buzzer. tremendous effort.

Blake had 31 points 7 rebounds and 4 assists in a blowout loss to Milwaukee

brilliant, furious comeback by OKC at brooklyn tonight. PG13 just turns into a monster in the 4th and they come back from 23 down to take a lead with 3 seconds left and finally win 114-112 at the buzzer. tremendous effort.

I thought of Yogi Berra during last night's game. The team was obviously excited after the game.

Blake Griffin has 28 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists so far. Pistons trail the 76ers in a close game.

Buddy with 25 points in a Kings blowout of Cleveland.

Blake Griffin has 28 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists so far. Pistons trail the 76ers in a close game.

Blake finished with 31 points, 11 rebounds and 6 assists in the loss. I watched most of that game. He shot a ridiculous 24 free throws as Philly (minus Embiid) kept fouling him when he got close to the basket. My only disappointment watching Blake is that he still whines like a baby way too much when he doesn't get the foul calls every time he shoots. As for the Pistons team in general, they look like a 41-41 team with Blake and Drummond as their strengths and outside shooting as a major weakness.

As for Buddy, the Kings are forming a nice trio of Buddy, Fox and Bagley - with Bogdonovic and Cauley-Stein being high-end role players. They were projected to win about 25 games this year, but they should exceed that before the All-Star break.

Blake finished with 31 points, 11 rebounds and 6 assists in the loss. I watched most of that game. He shot a ridiculous 24 free throws as Philly (minus Embiid) kept fouling him when he got close to the basket. My only disappointment watching Blake is that he still whines like a baby way too much when he doesn't get the foul calls every time he shoots. As for the Pistons team in general, they look like a 41-41 team with Blake and Drummond as their strengths and outside shooting as a major weakness.

As for Buddy, the Kings are forming a nice trio of Buddy, Fox and Bagley - with Bogdonovic and Cauley-Stein being high-end role players. They were projected to win about 25 games this year, but they should exceed that before the All-Star break.
Kings could be a 7 or 8 seed in the west. They can really score on just about anyone.

not really.

Atleast nothing more than an average shooter with great range.

Goodness. I can't fathom anybody who watched the first half of our season last year saying this. Saying he isn't shooting well now is one thing, but to say he doesn't have potential is ludicrous.

Back