NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Big game for Buddy. 28 points 7 rebounds 3 assists. But they fall short to Golden State 117-116

Blake had 16 and 3, with a team high 11 assists in a win over the Suns.

Trae had 18, with 5 assists, 2 boards, 2 steals and a block as the Hawks squeaked by the Hornets.

Kings look flat tonight. Down big to Utah.

Buddy 12 points on 5-of-9

Trae had 17 points, with 10 assists and 5 rebounds, as the Hawks nipped the Heat.

Blake had 30 points, with 4 rebounds and 5 assists in the Pistons' win over the Knicks.

Trae got W tonight over the Heat 17 and 10 only 3 TO

18 points 4 assists 3 rebounds for Trae.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Is Dallas’ pick to the Hawks protected?

Luka looking like real deal

10 points 2 assists 6 rebounds for Buddy Hield.

Blake with 20 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists as his Pistons killed the Bulls.

Trae with 9 points and 8 assists. And I watched all of it and he was absolutely terrible at getting off his shot. Seems like every shot he tries to take is a circus shot. He needs to really adjust his shot selection. And not just from 3. He takes high risk 2 point shots most of the time too. The Hawks got destroyed by OKC.

It's kind of ended up as I feared, as Luka is a superstar. I think Trae will become a good player in his own right, but Luka is gonna be an all-star for the next decade.

Blake has 26 points, 6 boards and 5 assists as the Pistons took care of the Warriors tonight.

Buddy had 18 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists as the Kings beat the Pacers by one point tonight.

It's kind of ended up as I feared, as Luka is a superstar. I think Trae will become a good player in his own right, but Luka is gonna be an all-star for the next decade.
To be fair to Trae. He's got nobody really around him. Dallas has some pretty talented players around Luka. Harrison Barnes, Dennis Smith, DeAndre Jordan, JJ Barea is having his best season in years. Yet they are still a .500 team and will probably miss the playoffs easily in the west. Atlanta has Kent Bazemore and Jeremy Lin as their only other respectable guards. They flat out suck. If they get Zion next year they will have a pretty decent dynamic there but they are still really short on talent.

Blake led the Pistons in scoring last night with 26 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists in a 111-102 defeat of the Warriors.

Buddy scored 18 points with 5 Rebs and 4 assists as the Kings sqeaked by the Pacers 111-110.

Blake led the Pistons in scoring last night with 26 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists in a 111-102 defeat of the Warriors.

Buddy scored 18 points with 5 Rebs and 4 assists as the Kings sqeaked by the Pacers 111-110.

And with the return of Curry.

And with the return of Curry.

Yes, saw that. Curry scored 37, so it’s not like his return didn’t impact the game.

As an aside, Blake was 2 of 9 from three and 6 for 6 from the free throw line. Curry was 3 of 9 and 4 for 4.

Back