NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Kings gave a bunch of Buddy's minutes to Bogdanovic tonight, including pulling him for the final few minutes.

Atlanta plays At Golden State tonight (9:30pm central) and the game is on the NBA Network.

Just a little update on what to look forward to for the next week or so. I may make this a weekly thing.

Tonight it's Blake and the Pistons vs Toronto
Thursday it's Hawks taking on Denver
Friday it's Sacramento vs Memphis
Saturday will be the Hawks vs Indiana and Kings vs Houston
Sunday will be a day off for all 3.
Monday all 3 play Detroit at home against Cleveland. Sacramento at home against OKC who is showing up the last few weeks. Hawks play at home against the Clippers.
None of them play next Tuesday.

Trae is the 2nd least efficient 3-point shooter in the league. Shooting 6.1 per game at 26%. Only Eric Gordon 8.5/24% is worse.

Fortunately his 2FG% percentage is pretty good

30 points 12 boards for Blake as they beat Toronto in a crazy finish.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

30 points 12 boards for Blake as they beat Toronto in a crazy finish.

He was one-man wrecking crew, it appears. He had more points than Detroit's next two highest scorers combined.

Just a little update on what to look forward to for the next week or so. I may make this a weekly thing.

Tonight it's Blake and the Pistons vs Toronto
Thursday it's Hawks taking on Denver
Friday it's Sacramento vs Memphis
Saturday will be the Hawks vs Indiana and Kings vs Houston
Sunday will be a day off for all 3.
Monday all 3 play Detroit at home against Cleveland. Sacramento at home against OKC who is showing up the last few weeks. Hawks play at home against the Clippers.
None of them play next Tuesday.
Thanks, good rundown.

Trae's had a couple of rough games in a row. His shots haven't really been falling all year, but on the plus side, he's 4th in the league in assists at 8.0 per game. And that's with Atlanta's cast of... not exactly knock-down shooters.

Thanks, good rundown.

Trae's had a couple of rough games in a row. His shots haven't really been falling all year, but on the plus side, he's 4th in the league in assists at 8.0 per game. And that's with Atlanta's cast of... not exactly knock-down shooters.

You could tell by the box score, as the game is in process, that he is being shown the bench and Lin, his back up, is getting minutes.

He also had three assists, three rebounds, two steals and a block, and he shot 50%. Pretty good game overall, sounds like.

He also had three assists, three rebounds, two steals and a block, and he shot 50%. Pretty good game overall, sounds like.
For some reason he had the lowest +/- on the team(-23) when they never even trailed by all that much. That stat has to sometimes be the weirdest in the NBA.

For some reason he had the lowest +/- on the team(-23) when they never even trailed by all that much. That stat has to sometimes be the weirdest in the NBA.

I saw that and almost mentioned it, but I've been something of a broken record on that point, so I passed. That stat makes zero sense to me -- often as not it's entirely contradictory.

23 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists for Buddy in a losing effort against Houston.

9 points, 4 assists another bad game for Trae.

Trae is having a big night.

Detroit is killing Cleveland. Blake has decent numbers.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Trae ended up with 25 and 17. Still struggling with his shot. Definitely needs to get that turned around but I look at the bright side... impressive to put up those kind of numbers without finding his stroke yet.

Trae ended up with 25 and 17. Still struggling with his shot. Definitely needs to get that turned around but I look at the bright side... impressive to put up those kind of numbers without finding his stroke yet.

For me, all I wanted to see out of Trae was that he wouldn't be a bust, and he's not going to be. The shot will come.

Back