NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

He didn’t like it when Delonte West did it.

Twitter/X is full of idiots. This is a joke, playing on the fact his son is now his teammate, and he sleeps with his mom(wife), but there are political nut jobs who hate Lebron so much they are running with this story as if they found out he was sleeping with AD or AR's wife or something. Trolls are having a field day with them, and many of them haven't figured out it's a joke..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Twitter/X is full of idiots. This is a joke, playing on the fact his son is now his teammate, and he sleeps with his mom(wife), but there are political nut jobs who hate Lebron so much they are running with this story as if they found out he was sleeping with AD or AR's wife or something. Trolls are having a field day with them, and many of them haven't figured out it's a joke..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah I definitely know it’s a joke. I haven’t seen anyone taking this seriously, but I’m also not looking very hard for it 😂

Buddy Hield is one of the top 2 guards in free agency. He's obviously not returning to the 76ers. I would love to see the Thunder get him. He could help them a lot but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't really see a role for buddy on the thunder. They are pretty loaded at the guard positions and were one of the better shooting teams in the league already.
They need more rebounding and beef

I don't really see a role for buddy on the thunder. They are pretty loaded at the guard positions and were one of the better shooting teams in the league already.
They need more rebounding and beef
And now the Thunder have backed up the Brinks truck to sign Hartenstein. Looks like my pipe dream will not be realized lol.

Thunder could use a mid level exception for Buddy. Problem is they have some really good bench guards and I'm not sure he plays over any of them. Cason Wallace was really solid as a rookie and will only get better. Joe is one of the top 3 point shooters in the league. Wiggins is really athletic and does more than Buddy can do. Not to mention we probably see either Dort or Caruso on the bench now so at best Buddy is the 5th guard/wing in OKC.

Thunder could use a mid level exception for Buddy. Problem is they have some really good bench guards and I'm not sure he plays over any of them. Cason Wallace was really solid as a rookie and will only get better. Joe is one of the top 3 point shooters in the league. Wiggins is really athletic and does more than Buddy can do. Not to mention we probably see either Dort or Caruso on the bench now so at best Buddy is the 5th guard/wing in OKC.
Exactly. I love Buddy, but how does he benefit the Thunder more than a backup pg or backup 4 man?

Exactly. I love Buddy, but how does he benefit the Thunder more than a backup pg or backup 4 man?
Also Thunder just drafted 2 wings they will want to develop. More that I think about it they won't sign Buddy.

Yeah, Buddy is in a tough spot. Being in his early 30s, he's not going to get better at two things he has never really been good at - defense and inside-the-arc shooting. Still, I'd like to think one of the best 3-point shooters in the league can find a home somewhere. I just hope it's not with another team that will be in the lottery for the foreseeable future...but I'm sure he'll take what he can get.

Every team can use shooting but you guys bring up very good points. I hope Buddy lands on a good team that needs him to get minutes. Maybe the Lakers?

Back