NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

TY had 2 of the top 10 plays they showed today (Tuesday the 7th) #2 was sweet...#7? was a pass through the legs to the big for a layup.

Bojan Bogdanovich (Utah Jazz) stat line from last night:
  • 35 points
  • 0 Rebounds
  • 0 Assists
  • 0 Steals
  • 0 Blocks

It's take some effort to pull that off.

Bojan Bogdanovich (Utah Jazz) stat line from last night:
  • 35 points
  • 0 Rebounds
  • 0 Assists
  • 0 Steals
  • 0 Blocks

It's take some effort to pull that off.

It's almost impossible to play significant minutes and not get a rebound in the NBA, especially at 6'8. That's impressive.

I can't stand Bogdanovic!!! Just doesn't seem like him and Buddy mesh well. I hope they trade him and get something back at least.

Also, sounds like Blake Griffin is getting shut down for awhile.. Had another Knee Surgery.. hate that for him!

I can't stand Bogdanovic!!! Just doesn't seem like him and Buddy mesh well. I hope they trade him and get something back at least.

Also, sounds like Blake Griffin is getting shut down for awhile.. Had another Knee Surgery.. hate that for him!

Wrong bogdanovic. The bogdanovic on the kings is phenomenal. He’s a better all around player than buddy. If they traded anyone it would be Hield.

Wrong bogdanovic. The bogdanovic on the kings is phenomenal. He’s a better all around player than buddy. If they traded anyone it would be Hield.

Seems a bit strong. He's a good player. Better than Buddy? No. And certainly not "phenomenal." There are very few players who qualify as phenomenal, and one of them isn't a guy coming off the bench for a team well below .500.

Buddy is becoming a really good NBA player. It's like saying Blake Griffin was never a great NBA player or something like that. Blake only averaged 20 points per game for like 8-9 years that's not something a lot of bad players do in the NBA.

16 points for Buddy in only 3 quarters. Kings lead in the final seconds.

Right on cue, Buddy benched in the 4Q for lack of defense. Kings come back and win.

Right on cue, Buddy benched in the 4Q for lack of defense. Kings come back and win.

Yeah, tough to be a -25 when your team wins the game, but that's what happened to Buddy against the Suns. I think the pressure to perform after signing that huge contract has affected his play, but he'll be fine. He's tried to help in other areas such as rebounding and assists (both are up). He actually shot the ball well last night, so it wasn't a situation which poor shooting affected his defense...didn't see the game, so not sure what happened.

It wasn't just Buddy. Several bench players were brought in when the Suns went on a tear in the third, and neither Buddy, Barnes nor Giles played again. Fox had the best +/- among the starters, and he was just +5, despite scoring 27 points. Ariza, Dedmon and Joseph were +32, +33 and +34, respectively.

Last edited:
It wasn't just Buddy. Several bench players were brought in when the Suns went on a tear in the third, and neither Buddy, Barnes nor Giles played again. Fox had the best +/- among the starters, and he was just +5, despite scoring 27 points. Ariza, Dedmon and Joseph were +32, +33 and +34, respectively.

Thanks for telling me about the game I watched....

Thanks for telling me about the game I watched....

That's not what I did. I shared additional info about the game with the entire board, most of whom probably didn't see the game.

Some think the board is only about them. I didn't see the game and appreciate the information.

The Bogdanovic that I'm talking about plays for the Kings yes lol.. I've watched many games and the dude is a bit overrated in my book. I think the guy clearly thinks he should be a starter and hasn't been which may create some tension. Give me Buddy all day! Kings should trade Bogdanovic and get something for him now!

The Bogdanovic that I'm talking about plays for the Kings yes lol.. I've watched many games and the dude is a bit overrated in my book. I think the guy clearly thinks he should be a starter and hasn't been which may create some tension. Give me Buddy all day! Kings should trade Bogdanovic and get something for him now!

Numbers say different. Bagdonavic has played more minutes per game and still has worse all around numbers.

Trae 42 points, 13 rebounds, 10 assists in a losing effort to Houston 122-115

Back