NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

I didn't see the game, but it looks like it was quite a duel with Harden, who had 41 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 8 turnovers (TY had just 3 turnovers).

That was the first game in NBA history in which two opposing players put up 40-point triple doubles.

Trae 19 points 7 assists 2 steals 4 rebounds in a loss to the Wizards 111-101

The Kings lost to the Bucks who may be the best team in the NBA right now. Buddy had 16 points 5 rebounds 4 assists.

Blake Griffin's season is probably over. He's most likely going to get season ending surgery. And Detroit has asked to get apply for a 10 million dollar exception

Buddy 16 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals but the Kings lost to the Magic 114-112

Trae 36 points 10 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 4 rebounds. Hawks beat the Suns 123-110

Buddy had 25pts last night in a loss to Dallas. Didn't shoot it well from 3.

Trae Young is leading all east guards by a fairly large margin in votes. That's not saying much since the only real competition was Kyree Irving who has missed a lot of playing time. But still he's probably going to be an all star starter.

Trae Young is leading all east guards by a fairly large margin in votes. That's not saying much since the only real competition was Kyree Irving who has missed a lot of playing time. But still he's probably going to be an all star starter.

Representing! Would warm my heart to see Trae, a second year player, start in the all star game.

Last edited:

remember fan votes are only half the criteria

But I don't see another guard going over him in the east. You got Kemba Walker. Irving, Derrick Rose, and Ben Simmons. He's averaging around 30 points and 8 assists. I think he'll start.

Trae Young with 31 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block. Hawks come from behind to beat the Spurs 121-120.

Big game for Trae today in a loss to the Raptors: 42 points, 15 assists, 6 rebounds, a steal and 7 turnovers. He was +1.

Buddy had 20 points, 7 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks and a turnover in a loss to Miami. He was also +1.

Big game for Trae today in a loss to the Raptors: 42 points, 15 assists, 6 rebounds, a steal and 7 turnovers. He was +1.

Buddy had 20 points, 7 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks and a turnover in a loss to Miami. He was also +1.

I watched the Hawks/Raptors game. Trae did everything he could to give his team the win. He just doesn’t have enough help.

Buddy and the Kings are losing to the Pistons. Only 12 points for Buddy.

He’s been struggling big time.

I still imagine his off-season was bad

Buddy and the Kings are losing to the Pistons. Only 12 points for Buddy.

He finished with 14 after another bad shooting night from long range (2-9 on three-pointers). I have no idea what his season-long problem is and when it will end. My only guess is that he’s trying way too hard to justify his new contract.

Back