NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

I doubt Walton (and Divac) wants a guy with an 80+ million dollar contract coming off the bench. However, if that's what it takes to end this ridiculous slump, so be it. Last night was definitely encouraging. Buddy is easily averaging career highs in rebounds and assists, so he's obviously trying to help his team any way he can.

He's also averaging a career high in points. But he's shooting it way more. I think a lot of this is that he's having to do a bit more because the team hasn't been as good. The end of last year they were looking pretty decent.

It was great to see Trae Young at the game today! He wore OU apparel to the Thunder game last night and again this afternoon at the Peak. He had a lot of nice things to say in an interview at the intermission about his time at OU and how much he appreciated the support he received.

It should be obvious to everyone by now that TY’s value to the University and our basketball program is immeasurable. It will increase exponentially now that he has been named as a starter at the All-Star game.

Thank you, Trae!

Anyone that craps on trae can gtfo. Just the type of miserable people that hate everything and are best avoided.

It was great to see Trae Young at the game today! He wore OU apparel to the Thunder game last night and again this afternoon at the Peak. He had a lot of nice things to say in an interview at the intermission about his time at OU and how much he appreciated the support he received.

It should be obvious to everyone by now that TY’s value to the University and our basketball program is immeasurable. It will increase exponentially now that he has been named as a starter at the All-Star game.

Thank you, Trae!

He got lots of camera time during the game and was interviewed during the first half, but I was listening to the OU broadcoast and couldn't hear it. I'm looking forward to going back and watching it again with the sound up.

Last edited:
Trae finished with 45 points 14 assists 6 rebounds and a steal. Hawks win over the Wizards.

Trae Young is the first player since 2006 to have 45 points and more than 10 assists in a game with under 25 FG attempts against the Wizards. That player was Kobe Bryant.

Last edited:
Trae Young is the first player since 2006 to have 45 points and more than 10 assists in a game with under 25 FG attempts against the Wizards. That player was Kobe Bryant.

Strange how things like that occur. A day before Kobe dies Lebron passes him on the all time scoring leaders chart. Just strange.

Buddy is having a good game. But the Kings are getting blown out. He's got 20 of the Kings 61 points in the 3rd quarter.

42 points 9 Threes for Mr. Buckets. 119-116 score.

The Kings just came back and tied the game. We could see Buddy go for 50 in OT. Kings were down by 19 going into the 4th.

Kings won but Buddy didn't score in OT. 42 points 5 rebounds, 3 assists. 24 shots.

I was just reading the recap of that Kings game They were down by 17 with about 2:40 left in the game and somehow came back to tie it in regulation before winning it in overtime. I don't want to say that the odds were against them, but the article said that since 1996, teams that were down by 17 with less than 3 minutes left to play were 0 - 8,378 before last night.

Buddy coming off the bench tearing it up! Bogdanovic sucks!! They need to trade him.

18 points 13 assists but 7 turnovers and 1-7 shooting from 3 in a rough game for Trae against the Raptors.

Buddy only had 13 points on 5-12 shooting against the Thunder last night. Kings lost 120-100 in a game that wasn't even that close.

Back