NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Trae, who was having a good night against the Knicks, left the game late in the third with what appeared to be a severe ankle injury. Two people helped him off the court and immediately into the locker room.

Trae, who was having a good night against the Knicks, left the game late in the third with what appeared to be a severe ankle injury. Two people helped him off the court and immediately into the locker room.

Welp. Hawks season doing Hawks things.

Yeah it doesn't look good. He landed on some other players lower leg and it bent real bad. Hopefully he can be back in time for the playoffs because that's a sprain.

Reports have it that Trae's injury isn't as bad as was feared. X-rays were negative.

Reports have it that Trae's injury isn't as bad as was feared. X-rays were negative.

It's usually negative on a sprain. It depends on how severe it is but probably out at least 7-10 days or so. It looks like Atlanta is a lock for the playoffs so I wouldn't rush him coming back early and getting it hurt worse

Buddy had a big game last night. 29 points a game winning 3.

Blake Griffin playing really well to end the third quarter over Celtics. 9pts 3reb and two charges taken.. He's leading the NBA in charges taken which is pretty incredible with the amount of time that he missed.

Blake Griffin playing really well to end the third quarter over Celtics. 9pts 3reb and two charges taken.. He's leading the NBA in charges taken which is pretty incredible with the amount of time that he missed.

It's strange watching a guy that was a freak athlete and all star be a solid role player for a team. He's a completely different player. Helps that he doesn't have to be a star in Brooklyn.

It's strange watching a guy that was a freak athlete and all star be a solid role player for a team. He's a completely different player. Helps that he doesn't have to be a star in Brooklyn.

This is so true for the Nets are just loaded with star talent and Blake does not need to carry the team like in years past. Considering the health issue, playing for this team is the best for him and his fans.

It's kind of sad, but at same time it makes you appreciate what he's doing. Clearly BG can't explode or create for himself much anymore.. maybe just every other game he has that type of energy/bounce. But he seems to be the ultimate team guy.. taking charges, passing it well and honestly he's defending very well for a guy that was never more than average or known for defense. I hope he gets a Championship and gets a few more years at this level at least in the league.

Blake with 16 points 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, 1 block. Nets beat the Suns 128-119.

Atlanta wins again without Trae this time over Milwaukee. They will be playing back to back games in Philly coming up after a game with Detroit.

Buddy scored 25 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal. He's having to take over more of a scoring role since Fox is out a while. Kings lose to the Warriors 117-113

Blake with 17 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block. Nets 116 Raptors 103

Blake with 5 points 5 rebounds in only 14 minutes. Nets won 130-113 over the Pacers

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Buddy had what I call a bad night shooting in a win over the Lakers last night. He was 1-11 from the field and 0-5 from three point range. He has 6 rebounds 7 assists and 2 steals, all in 32 minutes of playing time.

Now, would one of you + - experts please tell me how the heck was he a +13 in that game? Not that it will make any sense to me. :ez-laugh:

Buddy had what I call a bad night shooting in a win over the Lakers last night. He was 1-11 from the field and 0-5 from three point range. He has 7 rebounds 2 assists and a steal. All in 32 minutes of playing time.

Now, would one of you + - experts please tell me how the heck was he a +13 in that game? Not that it will make any sense to me. :ez-laugh:

Because the Kings outscored the Lakers by 13 while he was on the floor. Didn’t see the game but based on the box score, looks like he played well overall despite the awful shooting night.

Last edited:
Trae returned to the Hawks last night and had a decent game. 32 points 4 assists. But the 76ers beat the Hawks easily 126-104.

Buddy had what I call a bad night shooting in a win over the Lakers last night. He was 1-11 from the field and 0-5 from three point range. He has 6 rebounds 7 assists and 2 steals, all in 32 minutes of playing time.

+/- is a stat that shows how the score in the game changed while you were on the court. So buddy being +13 means the kings out scored the lakers by 13 points with buddy in the floor. Game to game is a pretty useless stat but over the course of an 82 game season it can show who plays winning basketball and who doesn’t.

Back