NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Trae had a crazy good game tonight, flirting with a triple double: 42 points (on 15-25 shooting), 9 assists and 8 rebounds, as the Hawks beat the Bulls.

Trae had a crazy good game tonight, flirting with a triple double: 42 points (on 15-25 shooting), 9 assists and 8 rebounds, as the Hawks beat the Bulls.

They gave up 50 to LaVine and still win. It's great that they've rebounded after the bad start this year and really turned into one of the better teams in the East. I don't know if they will compete with Philly, Milwaukee, or Brooklyn yet. But they could win a playoff series.

Buddy 19 points 7 assists 5 rebounds in a loss to the Jazz.

Blake 2 points 2 assists in a loss to the Lakers

The appreciation list includes me, Nick! Thank you, too, Sky! I like catching up on my favorite NBA players by going to one convenient thread.

The appreciation list includes me, Nick! Thank you, too, Sky! I like catching up on my favorite NBA players by going to one convenient thread.

Nick usually beats me to it -- I'm just an auxiiiary reporter. A stringer.

Nick usually beats me to it -- I'm just an auxiiiary reporter. A stringer.

Don’t sell yourself short, you’re doing a good job.

I’m betting “Nick the quick” has a system set up that makes collecting and posting the data practically automatic. He’s really good with computer stuff people like me can’t begin to understand.

Don’t sell yourself short, you’re doing a good job.

I’m betting “Nick the quick” has a system set up that makes collecting and posting the data practically automatic. He’s really good with computer stuff people like me can’t begin to understand.

LOL I just try to catch the box scores before I go to bed or when I get up in the morning that is all. I'll watch some of the Hawks games once in a while. Most of the Kings games are over around midnight OK time so I don't see a lot of their games.

Well, even if you guys waved a magical wand to create these posts, it’s still a great service and greatly appreciated!

Trae Young missed another game recently and now it's being reported that Buddy Hield will miss his first game in years with an undisclosed injury.

Blake scored 4 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in 24 minutes. Not particularly great numbers but the Nets blew out the Timberwolves.

Trae sat out again with the injury to his calf but the Hawks win against Toronto. Hopefully he's good to go for the Bucks game tomorrow night.

Buddy had 21 points, two assists and four rebounds in a loss to the Suns.

Trae had 15 points (just 3-for-15), nine assists and two rebounds in a loss to the Bucks.

Blake had 10 points, 3 assists, five rebounds, 2 steals and a block in the Nets' win over the Hornets tonight.

Trae had 34 points, 11 assists, 5 rebounds and 2 steals in the Hawks' win over the Pacers today.

Blake had 7 points 6 rebounds 4 assists and a steal. Nets lose to the Heat 109-107

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Buddy with only 2 points but he had 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block. Kings win over the Mavs 121-107

Blake had 16 points, 3 assists, 8 rebounds and a block in the Nets' win over the Pelicans.

Trae had 25 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds and a steal in the Hawks' win over the Magic.

Blake had 16 points, 3 assists, 8 rebounds and a block in the Nets' win over the Pelicans.

Trae had 25 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds and a steal in the Hawks' win over the Magic.

Sooners playing for winning teams. Nice!

Buddy with 11 points 4 rebounds 2 assists 1 stl, 1 blk. Kings lost to the Timberwolves 134-120

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back