NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

that was satisfying. gotta like their chances of beating philly now if embiid is not 100%

Trae averaged 29.2 points, 9.8 assists for the series.

That 3 at the end was just savage. They fans were appreciating an unexpectedly great year from the Knicks and Trae just said nah you guys don't get to do that and drains a 30 footer then takes a bow. That reminds me of something the guy commenting on the game Reggie Miller would do in he 90s. You don't really have a lot of that attitude today.

Trae scored 30+ in all 3 games in MSG. The only other player to do such a thing wore 23 for the Bulls.

That 3 at the end was just savage. They fans were appreciating an unexpectedly great year from the Knicks and Trae just said nah you guys don't get to do that and drains a 30 footer then takes a bow. That reminds me of something the guy commenting on the game Reggie Miller would do in he 90s. You don't really have a lot of that attitude today.

Love it

Terry Stotts fired from Portland after losing to the Nuggets.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Terry Stotts fired from Portland after losing to the Nuggets.

Terry is a good coach...but sometimes things have to change up. The early playoff exits were due to a combination of playing in a tougher conference and not having good low-post players. They never effectively replaced Lamarcus Aldridge. I believe he will get hired by another team based on his regular season resume. It's scary for me to say his age works against him since I was rooting for him as a player back when I was in high school...but it is what it is.

Blake with a bit of a turn back the clock performance. 18 points 14 rebounds 3 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks and a really nice dunk. Nets beat the Bucks game 1 115-107

Blake with a bit of a turn back the clock performance. 18 points 14 rebounds 3 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks and a really nice dunk. Nets beat the Bucks game 1 115-107

Good for Blake! That's a remarkable performance.

Good for Blake! That's a remarkable performance.

It was fun to watch him...he was all over the court...hadn't seen him play like that in a few years. With Harden out, someone had to step up for the Nets, and Blake put that on himself.

Trae Young with 25 points IN THE FIRST HALF. Atlanta up 20 in Philly.

I'm not happy to be missing this game, but OU softball took precedence. I started recording the basketball game in the second quarter, though.

only thing trae did wrong in that half was not hold for the final shot.

Philly is trying to come back but Atlanta keeps going on runs to get it back over 20. They are trying to double Trae and keep him from going to the basket or shooting from 30 feet.

Philly making it interesting late. 7 point game with 100 seconds left

Trae is making some terrible plays under press.

Trae with 35 points 10 assists. Those 2 or 3 turnovers late let Philly back in. But that pass from 30 feet put this one away.

Wow Atlanta choking again.

Atlanta wins but that was an ugly final 5 minutes.

Back