NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Still so lame he joined the dark side mega team bs. Meh.

He was drafted by a horrible franchise, then traded to another awful team. Detroit is basically in tank/rebuild mode and wanted to move on from him. Once his time there ended, what would you have had him do? Actively look for another team where he would have no chance of winning? It’s not like he demanded a trade in his prime or organized a group of star free agents to create a dream team. This seems like a perfect fit for him; a good team with a realistic chance of winning while also allowing him to be a role player rather than having to carry the load, which he wouldn’t be capable of at this stage due to his injuries.

I have no problem with Blake joining the Nets. He is near the end of his career and wants to win a ring.

A lot different than stars at the prime of their career forming a super team.

A fan spit on Trae last night and got a lifetime ban from the Garden.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A fan spit on Trae last night and got a lifetime ban from the Garden.

There have been a series of fan/player incidents recently. I guess this is their thanks for being allowed to attend these type events after a long hiatus.

Trae 21 points, 14 assists leading the Hawks to a 105-94 win over the Knicks now lead the series 2-0.

Trae Young is doing more things

Trae did most of his damage in 3 quarters but Atlanta absolutely running away with it against New York in game 4. The Hawks just need to finish it off with one more win. 27 points 9 assists for Trae. Hawks win 113-96

Last edited:
Trae did most of his damage in 3 quarters but Atlanta absolutely running away with it against New York in game 4. The Hawks just need to finish it off with one more win. 24 points 7 assists for Trae. Hawks win 113-96

What a difference a year makes for the Hawks.

Trae Young currently averaging 27.5 points per game in a NBA series that may be the most of any player OU ever produced in a playoff series. The closest I can find is Blake with 26.9 points in 2015 in a 7 game series. Trae may not play enough games to catch the amount of points Blake got in that series but he's looking good on average. Blake also averaged around 25 a couple more times and Adams had some decent series in the 70s at around 20 per game but I'm not sure anyone else is even close.

Trae Young currently averaging 27.5 points per game in a NBA series that may be the most of any player OU ever produced in a playoff series. The closest I can find is Blake with 26.9 points in 2015 in a 7 game series. Trae may not play enough games to catch the amount of points Blake got in that series but he's looking good on average. Blake also averaged around 25 a couple more times and Adams had some decent series in the 70s at around 20 per game but I'm not sure anyone else is even close.

he has been really good

What a difference a year makes for the Hawks.

really only a few months. once they hired mcmillan, it changed pretty quickly. it's crazy. new coach in the middle of the season, barely time to practice, and he was able to get them to buy in immediately. unfortunately mcmillan has probably already hit his ceiling. lol.

Hawks have controlled most of this game but the Knicks are trying to make a run to continue their season.

really only a few months. once they hired mcmillan, it changed pretty quickly. it's crazy. new coach in the middle of the season, barely time to practice, and he was able to get them to buy in immediately. unfortunately mcmillan has probably already hit his ceiling. lol.
If they win here I think that's further than he ever took Indiana.

Trae taking over. He has 25 points with 7 minutes left.

Atlanta blowing away the Knicks.

36 points 9 assists. Last 11 points by the Hawks were by Trae.

Back