NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

That was one heck of a game -- a hard-fought, back-and-forth affair.

Trae was extremely demonstrative (one might even say a bit obnoxious) with the crowd after the game. It seemed a little out of character for him.

Trae was extremely demonstrative (one might even say a bit obnoxious) with the crowd after the game. It seemed a little out of character for him.

I must have missed it. I didn't see anything obnoxious.

It's NYC and he was likely receiving an earful from the fans throughout the game.

I’m not a TY fan at all, but I didn’t mind that at all. He heard way worse throughout the game.

There has been very few games with a crowd this year till the last month or so.

hate that the hawks and knicks have to play each other, but what a great stage for this new version of trae young to shine on. efficient trae young is fun to watch.

this is the most exciting and competitive eastern conference playoffs that i can remember in my lifetime. a healthy bradley beal could have put both 1 seeds in jeopardy of getting out of the first round. hopefully the fun continues!

Trae was absolutely amazing in the 4th quarter last night...if he wasn't making a shot, he was either getting to the foul line or making a nice assist.

Those Trae (and Reddish) for Doncic trade talks you almost never hear about any more. Passing on both stars for Marvin Bagley III has already cost one person (Vlade Divac) his job. Sometimes, trades work out well for both teams.

There is a twitter video or the fans chanting Eff Trae Young at the beginning of the game. I'm sure that is why he had the reaction to the crowd that he did

There is a twitter video or the fans chanting Eff Trae Young at the beginning of the game. I'm sure that is why he had the reaction to the crowd that he did

Yeah, I heard that after I posted about it last night. Makes sense.

Blake with 11 points 4 assists and 3 rebounds in a Nets win over the Celts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Trae with 30 points, 7 assists but it's not enough to beat the Knicks tonight 101-92. However the Hawks do have home court advantage in the series now.

Trae with 30 points, 7 assists but it's not enough to beat the Knicks tonight 101-92. However the Hawks do have home court advantage in the series now.

The coach took forever to get Trae back in the game after the Knicks got on a role with him on the bench. Very strange decision, in my view.

Back