NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

I follow the NBA close enough which I should be making an occasional contribution here as well.

Last night, Austin Reaves had another terrific game with 16 points off the bench (6-7 shooting) in a Lakers victory. He is averaging north of 10 PPG on the season (I did not see that coming) and north of 50% FG%!

Friday night, Buddy Hield had a great game with 26 as the Pacers beat the Nets. Although still a little streaky, Buddy is doing better than his career averages pretty much across the board, and is averaging 17.7 PPG on the season. He is also closing in on 1500 career 3-pointers made, and is currently #44 in NBA history (should be top 35 by season's end if he stays healthy).

Finally, Trae Young with a monster 44-point game Friday night in a Hawks loss. He is averaging 28.6 PPG on the season. His shooting is finally coming around, though his 3-point PCT is still slightly below the acceptable minimum of 33%.

All of us Lakers fans would love to see AR stick in the starting lineup. He has really found his place as a great role player, who plays hard, hits open shots, and defends like his life depends on it. At this point he's a much better option than Pat Bev....

I follow the NBA close enough which I should be making an occasional contribution here as well.

Last night, Austin Reaves had another terrific game with 16 points off the bench (6-7 shooting) in a Lakers victory. He is averaging north of 10 PPG on the season (I did not see that coming) and north of 50% FG%!

Friday night, Buddy Hield had a great game with 26 as the Pacers beat the Nets. Although still a little streaky, Buddy is doing better than his career averages pretty much across the board, and is averaging 17.7 PPG on the season. He is also closing in on 1500 career 3-pointers made, and is currently #44 in NBA history (should be top 35 by season's end if he stays healthy).

Finally, Trae Young with a monster 44-point game Friday night in a Hawks loss. He is averaging 28.6 PPG on the season. His shooting is finally coming around, though his 3-point PCT is still slightly below the acceptable minimum of 33%.

thanks for the great recaps

Trae with 22 points 14 assists in a loss to the Heat.
Buddy with 10 points in a loss to Clippers 114-1100

all 4 OU guys were in action on Monday night ..

Blake got the start and responded with 9 points 4 boards in 22 min (celts win)

Trae 18 and 10 in a close road loss to the 76ers

Austin with 13 points off the bench for the Lakers in a 1 point loss to the Pacers

Buddy with 15 and 4 in the win ..

Trae with 30 and 14 in a hawks win

Buddy with 17 and 4 in a pacers loss

Austin with 22 points on 7-10 with 5 boards and 3 ast in a lakers win

Austin Reaves only scored 7 points in a Lakers victory over Milwaukee, but he has put up unbelievable stats so far this season. Did anyone actually think that at any point in the season he would be averaging double-digit points while hitting more than 50% of his shots, including 40% from three? He has been the most pleasant NBA Sooner surprise perhaps ever, but at least since Anthony Bowie.

With Trae sitting it out due to a sore should, Blake getting his typical "DNP - Coach's Decision", the only other NBA Sooner in action was Buddy Hield. His shooting slump continued with only 6 points and the Pacers terrible defense got shredded again in a blowout loss to Utah.

Austin Reaves only scored 7 points in a Lakers victory over Milwaukee, but he has put up unbelievable stats so far this season. Did anyone actually think that at any point in the season he would be averaging double-digit points while hitting more than 50% of his shots, including 40% from three? He has been the most pleasant NBA Sooner surprise perhaps ever, but at least since Anthony Bowie.

With Trae sitting it out due to a sore should, Blake getting his typical "DNP - Coach's Decision", the only other NBA Sooner in action was Buddy Hield. His shooting slump continued with only 6 points and the Pacers terrible defense got shredded again in a blowout loss to Utah.

I'm enjoying watching AR grow as an NBA player. I stay up late watching every Laker game, and he is certainly a fan favorite. LeBron said after the previous game he loves AR because he just makes the right basketball play every time. You can see his confidence growing.

AR 5 points in 25 min in the Lakers win

Buddy with 22 and 11 in a pacers loss

BG with the DNP coaches decision for the Celtics in a win over the Nets

Blake Griffin with a big game last night against the Raptors.
13pts 8 reb in 32 min. Big tip in late in the game.

Trae Young - 23pts 10ast in loss to OKC.

Buddy Hield - 17pts 9 reb 5 ast in win over Golden State.

Blake Griffin with a big game last night against the Raptors.
13pts 8 reb in 32 min. Big tip in late in the game.

Trae Young - 23pts 10ast in loss to OKC.

Buddy Hield - 17pts 9 reb 5 ast in win over Golden State.

Yeah, Blake either starts and gets a bunch of minutes OR gets a "DNP - Coach's Decision". My best guess is that he still has some value, so the Celtics want to save him for the postseason to keep his legs fresh. I honestly can't think of another reason for the disparity.

Yeah, Blake either starts and gets a bunch of minutes OR gets a "DNP - Coach's Decision". My best guess is that he still has some value, so the Celtics want to save him for the postseason to keep his legs fresh. I honestly can't think of another reason for the disparity.

They probably don't have much of a choice because his knees are pretty much shot.

all 4 Sooners were in action last night and all started

AR with 10 3 and 2 in a Lakers loss

TY with 19 6 and 4 in a Hawks loss

BH with 28 and 3 in a Pacers loss

BG with 9 and 9 in a Celts win

I don't know if anyone is watching the Lakers - Sixers game on ESPN right now, but Austin Reaves has 15 points in 6-7 shooting. Embiid is crushing it for the Sixers, and the announcers are making jokes that we've tuned in to the "much anticipated Embiid vs Reaves matchup"...but they are giving him lots of props as well.

I don't know if anyone is watching the Lakers - Sixers game on ESPN right now, but Austin Reaves has 15 points in 6-7 shooting. Embiid is crushing it for the Sixers, and the announcers are making jokes that we've tuned in to the "much anticipated Embiid vs Reaves matchup"...but they are giving him lots of props as well.

Lakers erased an 18 point deficit in the 4th to go OT, then scored 2pts in OT.:mad:

AR was great!!!!

Lakers erased an 18 point deficit in the 4th to go OT, then scored 2pts in OT.:mad:

AR was great!!!!

It was a crazy game all around. AD goes from early foul trouble and not scoring in the entire 1st quarter to leading the team with 31 points. The Lakers go from down 13 to up 6 in a matter of minutes...then down 18 like you said before storming back once again. Reaves would up 9-15 and 25 points...not sure it's a career high but has to be close. Now, it's time for my Dramamine.

AR with 25 5 ast 2 st 2 rb in the OT loss

BH with 28 4 ast 3 st 2 rb in a win

TY with 33 and 9 with a loss to the nets

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/1602112898813206528?s=20&t=TIxfB8nyFFXVBWksM9Wz6Q[/TWEET]

AR with the clutch 3 late

Back