NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/1602112898813206528?s=20&t=TIxfB8nyFFXVBWksM9Wz6Q[/TWEET]

AR with the clutch 3 late

Pretty sure LBJ looks for him more than anyone else not named Anthony Davis. So dependable....

Monday night

BH with 19 9 and 2 in a loss

TY out with injury

BG 5 6 and 5 in a loss

last night

BG 6 5 and 3 in the Celts win vs the Lakers

AR 4p 5 ast 4 rb 2 bl 2 st in the loss

AR with 15 4 and 2 in the start for the Lakers win

BH with 23 3 and 3 in the Pacers loss

BG with a DNP Coaches Decision

TY with 37 and 13 in a win last night

AR was out (as were a ton of lakers) do to an ankle injury

Young with 34 points. 6 assists, 6 boards in a loss to Chicago.

Buddy with 8 points 5 rebounds 5 assists in a Pacers win over Boston. Blake DNP

Austin Reaves DNP Kings beat the Lakers 134-120. (still injured)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
NBA from Friday night

TY with 26 13 2 and 2 in the Hawks win

BH with 21 5 and 2 in the Pacers win

AR with 20 2 and 2 in the Lakers loss

BG with a DNP CD as he continues to be a once or twice a week option for the Celtics

On Christmas AR had 16 points in a Lakers loss to Dallas.

Blake with 2 points 1 steal in 6 minutes in a Celtics blowout win over Milwaukee.

BH with 12 and 3 in a Pacers loss last night ...

and in other news the NETS are rolling ..

BH with 12 and 3 in a Pacers loss last night ...

and in other news the NETS are rolling ..

I know it's a big IF, but if Ben Simmons keeps playing like he is, they will be a tough out in the East. Jacque Vaughn is actually using them the correct way, and they have bought in on playing defense. If they can keep games close, they have two guys who are premier closers....

I know it's a big IF, but if Ben Simmons keeps playing like he is, they will be a tough out in the East. Jacque Vaughn is actually using them the correct way, and they have bought in on playing defense. If they can keep games close, they have two guys who are premier closers....

kyrie and kd are both close to unguardable all the time

Buddy and TY both played well last night in a Pacers win over Atlanta. Buddy was slumping for a while but has been on an absolute heater recently. If only TY could find his shot.

Another big game for Buddy last night in a Pacers win. He scored 25 points on 10-14 shooting (5-6 from three). More interesting, he set an NBA record last night with the quickest 3-pointer made since they started tracking this more than a quarter century ago.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...eld-connects-just-3-seconds-game-vs-cavaliers

Buddy is also #37 now in NBA history in 3-pointers made. In looking at who is above him, he should easily get to #31 before the end of this year.

not a suprise at all but Lakers have Guaranteed AR for the rest of the Season

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...austin-reaves-wenyen-gabriel-contracts-season

He made a sweet inbounds pass to Westbrook for a layup that extended their lead to 3 in the last few seconds in their last game. He is such a smart, heady player. Really fun to watch him succeed.

As an aside, for people who don’t like the NBA, I won’t try to change your minds and convince you to watch entire games. But one thing I always find amazing is how well teams execute at the end of games. It’s not uncommon for both teams to make lead-changing shots in the last 10 seconds of a game. The guys are so skilled at passing, and getting off shots even when closely guarded. The talent/skill in the league right now is off the charts.

He made a sweet inbounds pass to Westbrook for a layup that extended their lead to 3 in the last few seconds in their last game. He is such a smart, heady player. Really fun to watch him succeed.

As an aside, for people who don’t like the NBA, I won’t try to change your minds and convince you to watch entire games. But one thing I always find amazing is how well teams execute at the end of games. It’s not uncommon for both teams to make lead-changing shots in the last 10 seconds of a game. The guys are so skilled at passing, and getting off shots even when closely guarded. The talent/skill in the league right now is off the charts.

:woot:woot:woot

I agree 100%. My NBA League Pass subscription is by far the most used in my home.

Trae and company beat Dallas tonight. 18 points and 12 assists.

Buddy was back in OKC tonight. 1 Three early in the game and nothing much after that. The Thunder may be the best team in the NBA since January began they are blowing Indiana out as I type.

Really nice piece on Blake today by the Athletic. Talks about what a great teammate he is and how much everyone in Boston respects him since he has no ego and has willingly accepted his role. Also mentions what a funny guy he is, which isn’t news but still interesting to see some of the stories.

Back