NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

We aren’t talking enough about what Reaves is doing. 35, 6, and 6 tonight to will the Lakers to a win.

Anthony Davis wanted no part of being the guy in the last 2 minutes. AR put the team on his back and refused to lose. It wasn't just his scoring, but defense, rebounding and basically carrying the team in the 4th. I didn't imagine I would ever see him performing like this. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

Reaves having another good game tonight as a starter. He is a key part of their offense with LeBron out and a tough matchup for Chris Paul. Of course it helps to have AD, also a tough matchup for the Suns, to open things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaves having another good game tonight as a starter. He is a key part of their offense with LeBron out and a tough matchup for Chris Paul. Of course it helps to have AD, also a tough matchup for the Suns, to open things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 and 11. He was the talk of the ESPN broadcast in the fourth quarter.

post all star break (also after his return from injury)

17 5 and 3 on 58 40 and 83 shooting ..

Austin Reaves is now looking at a 4 for 50 mil a year contract this off season or more ..

that is amazing ..

Just crazy. Dude is making the absolute most with his chance he's earned. I would have never bet on this reality. Hes killing it

Austin Reaves is now looking at a 4 for 50 mil a year contract this off season or more ..

that is amazing ..

i was looking around too last night wondering what he's worth. that seems low right now for what he is doing. i don't care about age. they wouldn't pay caruso iirc, so hopefully someone throws the bag at him and lakers have to match.

Austin Reaves going for a triple double tonight? On pace with 5/5/5 halfway through the 2nd quarter.

I honestly thought he might be a good NBA player because he could create shots but I NEVER thought he could do what he's done.

Congrats to Austin and get that big bag for your families future.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...1&cvid=7041dec077ff413c9d01103a24e68f57&ei=53

I hate reading crap like this. Austin is having a great year and will get paid next season because of it...not because the color of his skin.

Mccants is a loser that is jealous and irrelevant. And hes apparently confirmed therein that he is a racist. Should be dismissed as a matter of course.

Didnt caruso previously not get a contract bc he wanted too much just like 2 years ago..? That alone destroys this pathetic small dick attempt of an argument. Bye

I honestly thought he might be a good NBA player because he could create shots but I NEVER thought he could do what he's done.

Congrats to Austin and get that big bag for your families future.

Send some of that dough back to the OU NIL fund, AR!

AR (now a starter) with 19 5 and 2 on 7-8 shooting tonight in the Lakers win

Back