NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

AR with 17Pts in 19 minutes, off the bench in the new-look Lakers blowout of the Warriors...

On their podcast, Teddy and Gabe were discussing the possibility that TY is getting a rep as a "coach killer," with the Hawks' recent coaching movie. Hope it works out better with the new guy.

AR with 17Pts in 19 minutes, off the bench in the new-look Lakers blowout of the Warriors...

I hope with all these new players, the Lakers can make a serious run. Austin was injured for awhile, but glad he is back and playing well.

Haliburton beat out Trae for the All-Star game. My best guess is while Trae keeps putting up great PPG and assist numbers, his team isn't any better...he whines too much (another head coach fired), and his 3-point shooting is still mediocre.

As for Buddy, while he isn't as good as he was during his best season a few years back, he is better than he was the past two seasons. He seems to be a better all-around player.

I hope with all these new players, the Lakers can make a serious run. Austin was injured for awhile, but glad he is back and playing well.

Haliburton beat out Trae for the All-Star game. My best guess is while Trae keeps putting up great PPG and assist numbers, his team isn't any better...he whines too much (another head coach fired), and his 3-point shooting is still mediocre.

As for Buddy, while he isn't as good as he was during his best season a few years back, he is better than he was the past two seasons. He seems to be a better all-around player.

I agree about Buddy. He has worked hard on defending, rebounding, and making the right passes.

I wondered how the experiment of Trae and Murray in the same backcourt would work. Not sure they will be able to keep both of those guys happy for much longer.

Trae hit a game winner by the way! Everyone seemed happy and they have a new coach! Hopefully ATL can build on this. They just need a legit good vet on the team I feel. To many young guys that are good, not great type of team. Hard to win in the NBA with a bunch of 25 year olds and under.

AR with 19 and 4 in OKC last night ... he is going to get paid this offseason ..

he is now 10.9 2.9 and 2.4 for the season on 51.3/38.9/87.7 slash

15.5 and 4.5 ast since the all star break

AR with 19 and 4 in OKC last night ... he is going to get paid this offseason ..

he is now 10.9 2.9 and 2.4 for the season on 51.3/38.9/87.7 slash

15.5 and 4.5 ast since the all star break

He's playing so well!! He's the most reliable PG they have off the bench and does just as well as a starter. The Laker fans love him!! The players love him as well. After the Memphis game, the coach was asked who he trusts to make plays with LBJ out, and he didn't hesitate to say AR.

Not bad for a guy who wasn't good enough to make an NBA roster.:ez-laugh:

AR has always looked like a great shooter, but hadn't put up good numbers shooting since leaving WSU. Last night was great timing for another perfect day from the field, as it kept LA afloat without Lebron or AD.

AR has always looked like a great shooter, but hadn't put up good numbers shooting since leaving WSU. Last night was great timing for another perfect day from the field, as it kept LA afloat without Lebron or AD.

He gets a lot of great looks from 3 in the NBA game. He shoots it very well. I have been surprised at how well he has been running the offense. He makes winning plays and rarely makes bad decisions.

AR 18 5 and 2 in another Laker win

He made some amazing plays in the 3rd & 4th quarters after LA had squandered a15 point lead and went down by 11. No LBJ, and AD only scored 8 points, no problem AR, Schroeder, and Dlo to the rescue. This is a dangerous team to face in the playoffs.

We aren’t talking enough about what Reaves is doing. 35, 6, and 6 tonight to will the Lakers to a win.

We aren’t talking enough about what Reaves is doing. 35, 6, and 6 tonight to will the Lakers to a win.

Love it! He’s having a tremendous year. Also great to see Buddy have another good year with Indy.

Trae has been really good most every game this year I just forgot about this thread lol.

He was too slow, not athletic, made poor late game decisions and wasn't a team player or something like that while at OU. LOL I knew he would be solid, maybe not this good in the league. Good for him!

Back