>>>>>Oklahoma [6-2] vs. Wichita State [8-2] Pregame Thread <<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma [6-2] vs. Wichita State [8-2] Pregame Thread <<<<<

Disappointing loss, but this team is young. And I'm not sure I wouldn't let more of the youngsters have some minutes.....I would at least give them a shot. Aside from Woodard, no one played well. If we're going to get beat, might as well be with Doolittle, Shepard and Freeman.

It's so pathetic OU fans get outnumbered and withered in OKC

It was probably 2/3s OU fans.

Didn't have anything to cheer about in 2H.

Why did we schedule this mess? Then espn throws in the biggest shocker Homer to call the game.

Yes, the announcers were also evidently geographically challenged. We have more fans come down from Wichita for every home football game than they had in OKC today. It is an easy 2-hour trip. They acted like they were stunned at size of their crowd. Basketball is what they have.

Doolittle > Buford

Doolittle > Buford

Something is up with Buford - the guy is a much better player then he's showed so far and we need him. Is there something else going on behind the scenes besides the suspension with him ? He's giving very little effort on the defensive end and overall his energy level is extremely low.

I'll give em credit for fighting hard and keeping it close. But our team just isn't very good right now. Make way too many mistakes to win games against competitive teams

Back