******Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Game Thread*****

We seem to be working the ball inside more instead of relying on the 3.

Gallons going to be a good player! He needs more confidence posting up imo.

So down by 1 at the half and our has looked worse, maybe they can bring it up a notch or two in the second.

Sorry don't know why i put 3. lol

Last edited:
Gallon is playing great. Everyone else is - well - playing in spurts

OT but they are showing the McGwire but his wrinkly neck pretty much did more talking than anything he did.

Not a bad half. At least they're making an effort out there. Guys are moving on offense a little more (though not really any set plays), and Tiny's looking good.

Things I'd like to see change next half: more effort on defense, even more movement on offense, and the guards to take some pressure off Tiny, get in the paint and dish it, etc. This team just doesn't have an identity and that's why we go on dry spurts and lulls.

Thunder up by almost 30 over the Knicks. Game against San Antonio Wednesday will be big.

i'm sure i'll get banned for this, but we are not very well coached, lost this bunch.

I think its more of the fact that this team has the wrong mix of players to be successful...Wright, Allen, Willis bring very little to the table as of now, Warren does not look comfortable being the main guy, Mason-Griffin, Gallon, Fitzgerald, and Pledger have their ups and downs as you expect freshman to have , and Crocker and Davis do a lot of good things but the one thing they do to often is miss too many shots......

Cade has 2 fouls while OSU has 3 players with 2 each. Also, OU is shooting 35% while OSU is at 28% for the half.

OT but they are showing the McGwire but his wrinkly neck pretty much did more talking than anything he did.

looked a little like this, huh?
Turkeyacopy.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not really getting our offense. It seems like there is very little movement. It almost feels like the brand of ball they play at the y. Sorry, jmo.

Back