Oklahoma vs UAPB game thread

We will be lucky to win 6 Big12 games. Probably less.

Lmao, 7-0 run because we can’t hit free throws or rebound. I’ve seen seventh grade girls teams with more discipline.

This team has no idea how to win rn. Getting beat on the boards in crunch time is unacceptable, especially against sorry teams.

Eight point lead, two bricked free throws and a turnover by CJ, and allow a three and then an offensive rebound. This team should sell videos on how to blow games in the last few minutes. It’s truly remarkable.

We can’t shoot but just throwing the ball without pressure is terrible. I like Moser but his OU teams can’t score.

These refs have been terrible btw.

Yep better get Jacob Groves back in the game for the stretch run lol

I’m sorry but that’s not a foul. Good grief.

J Groves misses Hill and then T Groves throws it away.

Now a terrible call against Hill.

Not looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The team's collective bball IQ is really, really piss poor. Bad spacing, bad passes, bad shots, bad positioning, etc, etc. Playing dumb and confused.

Our collar is getting tight again. Anxious to see if anyone can make a play on offense and get a rebound on D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was 5 when you posted this and ended at 6

I should have stated it was a seven point swing because we missed 2 free throws and then they scored 5 in a row. Should have been a ten point lead but it was only 3.

The team's collective bball IQ is really, really piss poor. Bad spacing, bad passes, bad shots, bad positioning, etc, etc. Playing dumb and confused.

Just bad. Need a stop. Nah...one of your leaders (Hill) gets blown by for an easy layup. Not smart, lazy. On offense, there's no rhyme or reason for anything. Giving the ball back to UAPB down 2.

Back