>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

this is what I HATE...they make it sound like isu just won the NCAA tournament...yeah, they beat OU..let's see who's playing longer in March.

Amazing stat that Iowa, ISU and Northern Iowa all upset a number one team this year. (or beat a number one team)

Didn't think we'd win this anyway. Saw some good things from a lot of our guys.

Rush the floor....you f***ing fourth tier university clowns.

We just can't seem to beat them when they have home crowd - either in Ames or KC.

Not the end of the world, every team in big 12 will get beat again

this is what I HATE...they make it sound like isu just won the NCAA tournament...yeah, they beat OU..let's see who's playing longer in March.

It's a compliment to us

We win Saturday and were right back on our way

You guys need to relax. OU is very good. ISU is a good team and OU took the to the wire. It was tied with less than a minute to play. ISU only had a two point lead with 20 seconds left.

Yeah. It must be rough being a fan of top ranked teams.

So spoiled.

Eh not my professional teams. Only Oklahoma. Just wish they could've held onto that for more than 6 hours

Might be good to lose in some ways (although it pains me to ever say that). Maybe players will learn more from it. We have not been playing great and were probably due. Still a great team.

What a bunch of crap. Spangler was a freaking no show.

Out rebounded 43 to 32 and Spangler had 6....6... So if he was sick or hurt ok I understand...but if he just didn't come to play that's fully on him. I dunno what his deal was but rebounding is easily the reason we got beat.

Ugh, hate seeing the fans rush the court against us.
that means they thought we were a better team so it means something to win...I take it as a compliment.

Back