>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Good game, definitely expected OU to win.

The positives in this game - Cousins & Buford both had great scoring nights and kept it close.

I would love to see Heild/Cousins/Woodard have a on their "A" game at the same time. Oh well, Beat Baylor!

Might be good to lose in some ways (although it pains me to ever say that). Maybe players will learn more from it. We have not been playing great and were probably due. Still a great team.

No it's not...in anyway...geez I will never understand this thinking.

So what is the nonsense with the officials stopping play in the last minute to check the clock? They did that in the Duke game too. It effectively gave Duke and ISU an extra time out.

Spangler needs to step the eff up.

Manyang played well. Buford surprised. James hit a big shot.

We don't do the little things and yet We're still in every single game just based off of talent alone.

We get the little things down.. and then, we'll finally be a true number 1 team and March threat

Got to get better, Baylor isn't going to be easy

Might be good to lose in some ways (although it pains me to ever say that). Maybe players will learn more from it. We have not been playing great and were probably due. Still a great team.

I agree. I hate losing but I'd rather it happen now than later. We can learn from it. Also what a game from Cousins! Hield looking great as usual.

I agree, we can learn from this loss and come up with some better game end plays. Also we have to start playing Defense in the first half.

Good game. We may see them again.

We don't do the little things and yet We're still in every single game just based off of talent alone.

We get the little things down.. and then, we'll finally be a true number 1 team and March threat
They got to get better if they intend to make a deep run come March

Split with ISU is not bad. We need to steal some road games (please beat Baylor this weekend) and hold our home court. If we can do that, we still have a legit chance at the league. I SO want to knock KU off their perch.

It's a compliment to us

Not from the announcers...it's more of a beat #1 whoever it is...considering they kept harping on 5 #1's have lost this year already I wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal...course we were the "recored breaking" dating back to 1950whatever.

I take the fans rushing the court as a compliment.

The league schedule is a gauntlet.

Played well, not quite enough, get ready for Baylor Saturday.

No negatives

I agree. I hate losing but I'd rather it happen now than later. We can learn from it. Also what a game from Cousins! Hield looking great as usual.

You all are crazy. OU is number 1 with a bunch of seniors. They don't need any more lessons in losing.

No it's not...in anyway...geez I will never understand this thinking.

Yes, several people don't understand it. They think it is OK to play poorly and barely win against inferior opponents but then are stunned when we lose against good opponents.

I hate to lose but maybe it will help the players get better.

Congrats to ISU on a well played game. Atleast this game was fun to watch unlike the West Virginia game. We didnt play horrible but our D and rebounding was not good. I thought the officiating was pretty good overall. This Baylor game is gonna b huge for us.

My hunch is his knee was bothering him again.

Since he had that leg sleeve on again.

Not from the announcers...it's more of a beat #1 whoever it is...considering they kept harping on 5 #1's have lost this year already I wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal...course we were the "recored breaking" dating back to 1950whatever.

I take the fans rushing the court as a compliment.

Associating us with a #1 ranking, even if it's amongst 5 other teams, is nothing but a compliment

Back