OU @ ISU 1pm CST on ESPN+

Even if our offense was any good we couldn’t catch up because our D is pathetic and ignorant right now. But if our D does improve we have to have Goldwire on offense, even though he just missed FTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally an arm bar call against them.

Lost the last 4 by 5.

Down 15 at the half.

75% shooting for ISU at the half

Need a second half like we had against them in Norman but that is highly unlikely.

Try and convince me that this team wins another game this season. They have no idea or concept of what they are doing on offense. The abortion on the defensive end is primarily effort. It seems the loss of Harkless was much more significant than most of us thought.

Poor effort, totally confused, Moser getting abused today.

With how skewed the NET rankings are toward Power 5 teams, we'll probably move up a tick or two following today's bloodletting.

We're going to be stuck in the Wednesday night KC game again this year. All we had to do was finish better than eighth. Nope. The road woes continue.

Shows how bad our talent drop off is from Harkless to everyone else we have at the wing spots. Not sure if we'll see OU basketball win another game.

Try and convince me that this team wins another game this season. They have no idea or concept of what they are doing on offense. The abortion on the defensive end is primarily effort. It seems the loss of Harkless was much more significant than most of us thought.

They will be the favorite in both games at home

Back