OU @ ISU 1pm CST on ESPN+

We won in Morgantown with hark playing a couple minutes

Shows how bad our talent drop off is from Harkless to everyone else we have at the wing spots. Not sure if we'll see OU basketball win another game.

It isn't just basketball talent, it's athleticsm. I look at a team like Tech....I don't see a tremendous amount of basketball skill on that team, however they are very athletic and play hard (especially on defense). I'm afraid this is going to take more than one recruiting cycle to fix. The jury is still out on whether Moser can recruit or not.....as far as getting the type of recruits that can get us to the next tier.

How does Iowa state have 8 quad 1 wins and we only have 3? That’s surprising.

We lost when we didn't extend our lead early on when gibson and noland missed wide open 3s, either one puts us up 11

They will be the favorite in both games at home

They might end up being favored, but without Harkless, I'm not sure they need to be favored in any remaining game.....at least from what we've seen thus far.

We lost when we didn't extend our lead early on when gibson and noland missed wide open 3s, either one puts us up 11

That was been a nasty trend this year. Another sign of just a poor shooting team.

Then the turnovers have been the real undoing.

And that was still with some stupid decisions. Energy is much better though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was been a nasty trend this year. Another sign of just a poor shooting team.

Then the turnovers have been the real undoing.

Maybe we'll play lights out this half. At leaat get it close and make clones feel some preasure

Won the first 3 by 5. Ou down 10 with the ball when they come back.

Need mo to get going

The bench is disappointing. We basically don’t have one. I have as many points as all the reserves combined.

Draw up a good here porter, get it to single digits

Back