##########OU-OSU Game Thread##########

These announcers have clearly decided that oswho is the story of the game, and they refuse to let the action on the court move them off-message. "Blah blah blah Forte blah blah blah Smart yadda yadda I think Forte got fouled blah blah blah Travis Ford is quite a coach..."

Is there some statute on the books, perhaps a Stillwater city ordinance, that the Aggies must have at least one white guy with a buzz cut ala "Hoosiers", on their roster?

This is a team no individual player so no true storyline. I'm good with that.

really like what I am seeing out of OU today. they get into their offense quick and their defensive effort is impressive.

Plus the effort on the boards is apparent.

Don't want to jinx it but OU is dominating OSWHO at this point. 36-23

Sad that OU doesn't have just a little more talent offensively. They play for good shots, I won't rail on their shot selection, they just aren't stellar shooters overall.

38-29 at halftime as Brown hits an NBA 3 and we come back with an easy Osby deuce

Credit Oklahoma for having a freaking 9 point lead. Don't know if Fran is doing this because of his kid or what but I agree with sky this is nearing Ed Cunningham territory.

A great comeback? I am elated with a 9 point lead. Is Fran trying to over do it because of his son?

Not a great close to the half. And we are doing an absolutely terrible job on Forte.

Aside from that, we are doing a lot of good things. I haven't seen an OU team attack the basket like this in years. It makes stuff happen.

Credit Oklahoma for having a freaking 9 point lead. Don't know if Fran is doing this because of his kid or what but I agree with sky this is nearing Ed Cunningham territory.

Totally agree. Might be mute time in the 2nd half.

Pretty solid first half. Really like what our starting unit was doing. Clark played well except for wanting to take every jumper that he had a chance to take.

Gotta tighten up the D on Forte in the 2nd half. Guessing OSU will play him with Smart a lot in the 2nd half. Gotta keep attacking on offense.

Also, what OSU is doing for Forte is what I expected to see OU do more of for Pledger. I think we'd be considerably better if we were running plays, and screening to get him those same looks. If they jump outside to stop it, we actually have the bigs to make people pay, unlike OSU.

Back