##########OU-OSU Game Thread##########

LK has the right plan (switching) for Forte but the guys didn't execute it well a few times. Hopefully, they shore that up in the second half.

We need to come out with great effort in the 2nd half and not let them get an early run.

Cutting the lead from 14 to 7 points is a "great comeback" for the aggies. They're down nine at the half, and you'd think they had the lead to listen to these clowns.

The story ought to be a supposedly outmanned Sooner squad with a big lead almost the entire half, but they can't be bothered to mention that.

For those of us not watching on TV, what is Fran saying that is maddening?

For those of us not watching on TV, what is Fran saying that is maddening?

He is not even mentioning that OU is ahead. He is only talking about how Forte is getting his shots and OSU is making comebacks.

Boy I love how OU plays. These guys always seem hungry. OSU complaining about calls but the more aggressive team always gets the game called their way.

I hope OU comes out aggressive in the 2nd half.

I think LK played the announcers comments from the first half. Good effort from us at the start of this half as well.

Is this the same Sooner team I saw months ago?

The confidence and ball movement on offense is astounding.

OSU isnt exactly a bad team are they?

They are playing more aggressively this half on O. We need to keep moving our feet and meet that effort.

No reason to look that foolish against the press.

Back