>>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

I love the blocks but it seems like it effectively handicaps half our defensive rebounding..

It makes the defense a lot better. Every time they shoot inside they are thinking about Lattin.

It makes the defense a lot better. Every time they shoot inside they are thinking about Lattin.

Not only that, but if your own team knows you will block a high percentage of shots they should be getting in position for the rebound.

Lattin is in the walk-on guy's head now. I am impressed with that kid as a walk-on though.

lattin working on his own big daddy title

Not only that, but if your own team knows you will block a high percentage of shots they should be getting in position for the rebound.

Emphasis on "should be"

Bad look from Woodard

57-45 at under 16; D has been better but Tech has hit a couple of good shots still

Lattin isn't any good. He only has 7 blocks in just over a half. Seriously Lattin, Spangler, and AK all look real good

Just kinda one of those games we are gonna glide through. Not bad effort and great shooting. Just kinda gliding. I'm ok with that. Just get the W.

Finish them

Any Buford?

Just kinda one of those games we are gonna glide through. Not bad effort and great shooting. Just kinda gliding. I'm ok with that. Just get the W.

Probably good for the team not to have to grind every game, they could use a few gliders to stay fresh.

Shooting efficiency last two games has been incredible.

Probably good for the team not to have to grind every game, they could use a few gliders to stay fresh.

I agree. It's just a nice flow and gonna be a good one. Just do your job. Anytime you can kinda glide to victory without killing yourself that's great.

Back