>>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

OK, I'll say it, that was a great block on Cousins

not western kentucky you nitwit. lattin played for west texas state. stupidy color guy.

Good to see Buddy driving there. Last year he might have tried to shoot a contested 3.

I don't want to sound cocky, but we're beating Tech by a lot and I honestly think Tech are playing well.

Hield with probably a poor shot selection.. nails it anyways.

Let's get a stop. Go into half up 13

Great play design. Weak call. Still,poor defense

I don't want to sound cocky, but we're beating Tech by a lot and I honestly think Tech are playing well.

Tech is not playing bad at all. They are staying within range. Especially, with the turnaround at the end of this half. Called screen foul on Lattin and then poor D and 3-pt play for Tech.

49 points at the half. This is not a fast-paced game, just shows the offensive efficiency in the 1st half

That exchange at the end was just poor defense. Hope wr play better D in the second half.

Tech is not playing bad at all. They are staying within range. Especially, with the turnaround at the end of this half. Called screen foul on Lattin and then poor D and 3-pt play for Tech.

That foul on Lattin was a flop.

Tech is playing well but that was a bs foul call to end the half.

We're back to our late first half swoon as they go to half on 6-0 run. Getting killed on boards....keeping them in it. Good news is only 3 turnovers.

Is it fair to say that Lattin going for blocks affects his rebounding?

Is it fair to say that Lattin going for blocks affects his rebounding?

Yes. It puts him out of position to be effective on the boards

I love the blocks but it seems like it effectively handicaps half our defensive rebounding..

That foul on Lattin was a flop.

The question is whether he was moving or not when the guy flopped. He needs to set himself short of the target and not go right into the target. It might not have been a foul but there is no need to even have the ref question it.

So glad to see Spangler play great today. He's back. Just has to be more active on the boards! Let's go big fella!

Back