OU vs #20 texas 6pm CST on ESPN2

I keep expecting these close games to turn and every time they do just enough to lose. Not blocking out, making a dumb pass, and the defense down the stretch of these games has just been fing brutal. The coaching has to get better and I’m a Moser fan.

We go to the rim at the end of regulation, we’re in the tournament right now. It’s that simple.

No way should our scoreless reserve center who has made six 3s all season be shooting behind the arc in that situation. How was THAT the shot?

We go to the rim at the end of regulation, we’re in the tournament right now. It’s that simple.

No way should our scoreless reserve center who has made six 3s all season be shooting behind the arc in that situation. How was THAT the shot?

Bingo. Just weird. Expect more out of porter to, i assume, set that up also.

I said a few weeks ago this team is an NIT team and got slammed for it. I see maybe 2 or 3 wins left on the schedule this year

This team is anti-clutch. Hope that can change with hopefully a bunch of new personnel.

Bingo. Just weird. Expect more out of porter to, i assume, set that up also.

That was not the set play. Porter called the same play they clear out one side of the court and run a pick for Jordan to get downhill easily. Texas blitzed the pick n' roll, and Ethan should have rolled to the rim instead of popping out for a three. Texas was going to give up something, giving up a wide open 3 to Ethan was the right play.

This team is anti-clutch. Hope that can change with hopefully a bunch of new personnel.

We have a bunch of new personnel. Seven players that Coach Moser brought in, plus Noland and Cortes, whom he opted to keep.

Texas has eight transfer players.

We have a bunch of new personnel. Seven players that Coach Moser brought in, plus Noland and Cortes, whom he opted to keep.

Texas has eight transfer players.

I've seen this argument a lot on this board. Look at the quality of players Texas got versus the ones OU did. Marcus Carr was the #1 player in the portal. We need new and better personnel.

It’s a head scratcher

I've seen this argument a lot on this board. Look at the quality of players Texas got versus the ones OU did. Marcus Carr was the #1 player in the portal. We need new and better personnel.

And I've seen the "lack of talent" argument a lot on this board. But who brought in most of our players?

Beard has eight -- count 'em, 8 -- transfer players at texas. How did he end up with so many more talented players? Should Coach Moser get a free pass on that talent disparity?

The way I see it the only way this team is getting in is by winning the Big 12 tournament.

Nah can actually win some of these remaining games and still get in. The league is getting a ton of respect

I didn’t get to watch the game live. Just finished watching on DVR.

First the positives:
1. Jalen Hill was spectacular in this game. We should have gone to him more.
2. Goldwire seems to be getting better and more confident.
3. Harkless is out of his funk.
4. Gibson is one of the best shooters we’ve ever had. I think he needs to shoot more often, even some marginal shots.
5. Our defense and hustle remain superior.

Now the negatives:
1. Tanner Groves. Is he even playable against teams with athletic big men?
2. Our offense was putrid for most of the game. We aren’t going anywhere until this problem is addressed. Maybe we just need more offensive talent.
3. Too many boneheaded plays. Defensive lapses, key turnovers, bad shots down the stretch, etc.

We have to win some of these tough games. There is no time left for “moral victories.”

I didn’t get to watch the game live. Just finished watching on DVR.

First the positives:
1. Jalen Hill was spectacular in this game. We should have gone to him more.
2. Goldwire seems to be getting better and more confident.
3. Harkless is out of his funk.
4. Gibson is one of the best shooters we’ve ever had. I think he needs to shoot more often, even some marginal shots.
5. Our defense and hustle remain superior.

Now the negatives:
1. Tanner Groves. Is he even playable against teams with athletic big men?
2. Our offense was putrid for most of the game. We aren’t going anywhere until this problem is addressed. Maybe we just need more offensive talent.
3. Too many boneheaded plays. Defensive lapses, key turnovers, bad shots down the stretch, etc.

We have to win some of these tough games. There is no time left for “moral victories.”

agree on almost all counts

really great to see hill be agressive attacking the rim

that is something i think he can do against almost any one ..

Back