*****OU vs. Louisiana-Monroe Gameday Thread*****

What is wrong with T-Crock, post-sophomore year he has been consistently ice cold...

This is not what I expected. I see a serious lack of fundamentals on the offensive end (specifically passing, not using the "jumpstop", and cuts). This team needs to play more under control than helter skelter. Nothing drives me crazier than dumb plays that end up being turnovers.

I'm not worried about losing the game because the defense and rebounding look pretty good....so that's a good sign.

Most telling stat so far, that nobody here has even noticed as far as I can tell from the posting, is that we only have one assist with 3 minutes left in the first half.

I think I could go to my local Mcdonalds and find a team that would be more inspired.

Cade Davis is in the building. 6 for him now, and takes a charge! TAKE THE LEAD SOONERS!

cade davis playing solid basketball
we will need his leadership this year

Cade is having a game. 6 points, drawing a charge. He is playing really well.

Cade Davis is in the building. 6 for him now, and takes a charge! TAKE THE LEAD SOONERS!

Cade is definitely trying to make something happen. He and Tiny are about the only two players I see playing with any sort of heart right now. :(

Back