*****OU vs. Louisiana-Monroe Gameday Thread*****

Haha, I just witnessed the Crocker jam when I posted that.

That's what a good PG will do to an average player (no offense RW)...beautiful feed. Was that Blake with the jam? Certainly wasn't Ryan Wright :ez-laugh:

I have to admit I might have missed a little on predicting OU with 90+ points. :eek:

I do not like watching Wright play. I do, however, feel great for him after that bucket. I was as excited for him as he was.

That was really nice basketball in the last few minutes.

I wonder why Orlondo Allen got zero minutes. It seemed like he was coming on strong at the end of last year.

Two power dunks to end the first half... We just need to execute. The TO's were killing them.

Well hitting Go Live brought me forward a little bit.
Guess I shoulda done that earlier.

Good end to the half. Let's keep it up in the second.

I like the way the boys settled down. The defense has been suffocating and ULM is only getting one shot...for the most part. They began to penetrate and dish much more effectively in the last few minutes.....and they were dishing to cutters (finally!) for easy buckets - that is what an old school fart likes to see.:clap

I have to admit I might have missed a little on predicting OU with 90+ points. :eek:

ULM is a tough team, but if OU plays like they did the last 2 or 3 minutes they'll score close to 90.

Wright is most def not the answer....

against more talented teams we will have to play fitz or run a 4 guard offense

That was really nice basketball in the last few minutes.

I wonder why Orlondo Allen got zero minutes. It seemed like he was coming on strong at the end of last year.
I think we have a few guys better than him. Same reason Willis isn't playing.

It seems to me OU may want to press a bit more in the second half. ULM looked confused and really fell apart when OU was pressing. That last basket for ULM was actually a turn over.

It seems to me OU may want to press a bit more in the second half. ULM looked confused and really fell apart when OU was pressing. That last basket for ULM was actually a turn over.

Until the end of the half our passing was too poor to press real well. We started passing it a lot better at the end. TMG had some sick passes, Willie had one or two also.

Back