*****OU vs. Louisiana-Monroe Gameday Thread*****

I think we have a few guys better than him. Same reason Willis isn't playing.

Obvioulsy that is what Coach Capel thinks right now but Orlondo took minutes from Ryan Wright last year. This year it seems like Coach likes Wright better than Allen.

Ray's problem is that coach does not trust him to play disciplined when he gets on the floor. When Ray figures out that he needs to play with controlled and disciplined basketball he will get minutes. I really think Ray has a lot of talent.

I think so. The graphic they showed at the end of the half had 9 for each team. I've been impressed with OUr D so far; much better than in the MSM game. Hope to see our shots start dropping in the 2nd half.

Our freshmen need to impact the scoreboard more. TMG has done some good things but outside of him our freshmen haven't done enough.

IF OU shoots a more normal 50% (at home) from the field, they are crushing these guys. I expect the second half to be all OU.

When did they move the student section to under the basket? Of course they don't want to go and sit in the worst seats. When I was student we got great seats.

He didn't score that much though. 3 points and he missed a free throw.

Everyone has a role and we need someone who can get some boards... he's the only one doing such. I think you're being overly critical on this one.

If tiny can't stay out of foul trouble this year it is going to kill us.

TMG with a 3! Freshmen have scored 6 points today. 38-35, pace is better set for OU right now.

Back