*****OU vs. Mount St. Mary's Gameday Thread*****

There we go WW. Willie needs to be aggressive this year and take 20 shots a game.

can't seem to get a live web stream going on 1430 in Tulsa and it appears 1520 in OKC does not offer live web streams of their radio stations. any other ideas that may help?

bprao did you try the online link posted by bwoods?

MSM makes a long 3 23-19

OU turns it over and gives up a slam 23-21.

MSM takes it away and then Crocker stuffs him and then Warren makes a great pass to Tiny for a 2. 25-21.

Sooners miss a basket, then MSM takes a 2 25-23

8:00 left in the first half

Somehow we just scored two quick baskets. I have no idea how, since I am listening to Bob Barry, Sr.

Ray Willis takes a foul will go to the line after the timeout.

Ray Willis hits his free throws then checks out 27-23.

I am just listening to it but I seem to be hearing Andrew's name an awful lot. I hope that is a good sign.

Sooners give up an easy 2.

Fitzgerald gets a 2 after a hustle play, misses the free throw, 29-25 OU

MSM draws a foul, misses both free throws, Tiny with the board.

Fitzgerald gets another 2. 31-25.

MSM player on he floor started clapping at Fitz as he was shooting a FT. Classy.

How does Willie look?

Is Tiny looking as good on the court as his box score line does on the ticker? Does our deep shooting look as bad on the floor as it does on the box score?

God Bless America this is nerve wrecking not being able to see this game in any capacity.

bartlesvilleradio.com works great, thanks alot for all your help guys!

MSM player on he floor started clapping at Fitz as he was shooting a FT. Classy.

As classy as the Nebraksa fans (the greatest people on the face of the earth) that cheered as Tennel layed injured on the field?

MSM misses a long 3.

Gallon misses a slam.

MSM misses a shot, rebound by Crocker, OU misses a 3.

MSM misses but draws a foul. Makes the fts 31-27

Crocker gets poked in the eye and ends up turning it over.

Foul called on Tiny Gallon.

Back