OU vs Seton Hall 7pm CST ESPN2

Bad finish to the half. Could have gone into the locker room up 6 or 7.

True, but they also would probably be the worst team in the Big 12. It’s somewhat disappointing if we have to view them as a good learning experience rather than us being a measuring stick for them. Based on the first 12 minutes, I’m terrified of seeing our offense against the elite defenses in our conference.

I don't know about being the worst in the Big 12. Tough to gauge. Most people predicted Seton Hall to be a top 5-7 Big East team and a tourney team in the preseason. Good team, not great. Much like OU, at this point.

But really, I just meant that they play a style that's in-your-face and it's a good test to see OU's mettle/reaction. So far, OU's responded well as the slight underdog. Definitely want the lessons to be learned in a win. :ez-laugh:

The last 75 seconds of that half are why we lose so many close games. Five point lead with the ball in transition, we throw it away, give up two offensive rebounds, take an ill-advised shot, and instead of being up several points, it is a one-point game.

Seton Hall feasted on 2nd chances down the stretch. gotta get those boards

The last 2 minutes were about as bad as it gets. We had a chance to stretch the lead and just collapsed. Unforced turnovers and terrible possessions on both ends. Missed opportunity.

SH has hit some lucky/tough shots.

Stay the course and we'll be fine.

I didn’t get a chance to watch last night’s game but double-digit wins are always good.

This game will be decided on whether or not we can make shots. Really we only have one guy that can score consistently. Our margin of error on offense is razor-thin.

I like our toughness. SH plays rough and I think this team has responded to the challenge. Thought the bench pretty much held their own. End of the half was extremely disappointing, but am interested to see a lineup of Sherfield, Uzan, Noland, Hill, and TG and how they would fare. The two PGs on the floor looks like it is helping this team. SH will turn it over with their playground style....just need to keep our poise.

Dribble pentration hurting us. guards up top are gambling a tad and over playing. makes the bigs help and coverage isnt there. back side dunk or putback too easy.

Putting on a clinic on how to lose a close game. We do that so well.

Back