OU vs Seton Hall 7pm CST ESPN2

Hope we can find a way to win this one. Feel like we have the better team but have to execute. Terrible foul to pick up from Tanner and will be tough now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OU is playing tough. Love to see it.

But guard the 3P line better.

Godwin has been real impressive. He can score in the post...and is very sound defensively.

Without a doubt. He's just a little bit quicker than T Groves, and that helps him so much with his post moves and getting rebounds/putbacks.

but he is a non factor in the paint on D

OU needs TG back out there

Hope we can find a way to win this one. Feel like we have the better team but have to execute. Terrible foul to pick up from Tanner and will be tough now.

Have to disagree on that one. We may have the best player on the floor (Sherfield), but they significantly more athletic and quicker than we are across the board. Having said that, the guys are fighting their a$$es off and that is great to see.

Hanging in there. It looks like a mugfest out there. Need to make all FTs now.

Bijan just brings some quickness and energy.

Have to disagree on that one. We may have the best player on the floor (Sherfield), but they significantly more athletic and quicker than we are across the board. Having said that, the guys are fighting their a$$es off and that is great to see.

i don't agree with your assessment

Tanner, sometimes you have to let them try the 6 footer. Bad foul.

under 12 time out OU lead by 1 SH shooting 2 when we return

11.11 left

going to have all sorts of foul trouble this half, Tanner with 4, Godwin has 3

Back