OU vs Seton Hall 7pm CST ESPN2

i don't agree with your assessment

+1. They might be more athletic or quicker, but they're not better basketball players. Coach mentioned it earlier, but they've hit some flukey/contested mid-range shots which isn't sustainable.

Have to disagree on that one. We may have the best player on the floor (Sherfield), but they significantly more athletic and quicker than we are across the board. Having said that, the guys are fighting their a$$es off and that is great to see.

Perhaps. Almost every team we play will be more athletic than us. I still like our team better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like Cortes and Uzan out there together when sherfield is out.

This is good stuff. No backing down.

Sam G on the block...exciting stuff there.

Really like Cortes and Uzan out there together when sherfield is out.

Yup, and 2 out of the 3 should be on the court the majority of the time. Important to have multiple ball-handlers so the defense can't key in on any one guy

Perhaps. Almost every team we play will be more athletic than us. I still like our team better.

Oh I agree and fundamentally, we are a lot better as far as not being loose with the ball and it appears thus far our IQ has been better. I can't say enough about how impressed with our poise I am for most of the night.

Nice to see some of our guys developing on the offensive end. I get very scared when Tanner and Sherfield are on the bench together but really good effort from our guys tonight.

Back