OU vs Texas Tech 8pm CST on ESPN2

some of yall act like OU is playing a bad team

I suppose we should be praising Moser for keeping this game within single digits since Tech has 12 NBA guys and they are all making seven figures and poor little Porter inherited a roster of high school players.

We need at least 8 points in the last minute. I don’t know if we could score 8 points if we played against air

I suppose we should be praising Moser for keeping this game within single digits since Tech has 12 NBA guys and they are all making seven figures and poor little Porter inherited a roster of high school players.

Yes. Apparently every team making the tournament has at least 1 NBA player on their roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he has everyone feeling good about where the program is headed. Haha check attendance.

Seriously....is anyone shocked we are going to lose this game? I'm sick of this train wreck of a program. Sorry to be a jerk (and yes I know that I'm being one), but this program will continue to be sh!tshow until we find someone who understands what it takes. Again, sorry to be brutal Boulder and Ada....you know I think the world of you guys....just tired of watching a loser program....sigh.

some of yall act like OU is playing a bad team

The point that seems to be going over everyone's head is that Tech isn't the team that they were at the beginning of the Big 12 season. Had players come back from injury like Aimaq, and have won 6 of 8 in the toughest conference in recent history. OU is 52nd in KenPom vs Tech being 56th.

Should OU have won today? Yes. But this team as we've seen all year has virtually no margin for error. Grant being a no-show was killer today.

And it is no longer single digits but we should still be elated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM offense does not get shooters the best looks. We have so many players taking shots that have no business shooting from where they do. That is coaching

Back