OU vs Texas Tech 8pm CST on ESPN2

PM offense does not get shooters the best looks. We have so many players taking shots that have no business shooting from where they do. That is coaching

You mean 1-7 Bamisile? I feel a little bad for him tho. Didnt play at all most of the year.. weird.

We don’t even need one, we will have three NBA guards on the team next season!! And if we are lucky, another year of Jacob!!!

I want to keepn our 2 recruits but with how fluid transferring is anyway, it is just not worth keeping our derp coach

This was a terrible performance. We should have been winning by double digits at half given the turnover differential. Tech is a good team but our shooting was horrendous all by ourselves. Pretty egregiously poor coaching down the stretch. Very disappointing loss.

Hard to fathom a 3-12 conf record. Just inexcusable.

And likely 3-15, and 3-16 after OSU whips us in KC.

Late in Capel’s season, I knew it would be best for us in the long run if we lost games because it would make Joe C more likely to pull the plug. We have definitely arrived at that sad point again.

PM offense does not get shooters the best looks. We have so many players taking shots that have no business shooting from where they do. That is coaching

Who are these shooters you speak of? If there were multiple, I bet Grant gets some more open looks. Uzan is a good shooter, but he doesn't necessarily have the volume that will make defenses adjust, same with Hill or TG.

This season has long been over but we still keep going lower and lower.

This team sucks and this coaching staff sucks. They all suck. Everyone should be fired.

Moser will never succeed at OU. Anything else is false hope. Cut our losses now.

Even Stevie Wonder can see Moser must go.

Id still rather just keep the dummy until we can get out from him without paying too much $. Its disgusting to pay him to leave for being terrible. And in the meantime really get out there and target a really good replacement unless a perfect name pops out there.

I don’t even know what to say anymore. When I see Moser twitching on the sideline, down double digits at home to a mediocre team with a minute left, I about lose it

This was a terrible performance. We should have been winning by double digits at half given the turnover differential. Tech is a good team but our shooting was horrendous all by ourselves. Pretty egregiously poor coaching down the stretch. Very disappointing loss.

Yes it was a very bad game all around.

I don’t even know what to say anymore. When I see Moser twitching on the sideline, down double digits at home to a mediocre team with a minute left, I about lose it

Lol… I’ve gotten over that… but ya I hear ya. The acting all up in the air to press down 8 or 26 with less than a minute gets me. But I just laugh

Yes it was a very bad game all around.

And i dont even think we really played that bad. I just think PM's philosophies are not winning basketball and leaves absolutely no room for margin.

Who are these shooters you speak of? If there were multiple, I bet Grant gets some more open looks. Uzan is a good shooter, but he doesn't necessarily have the volume that will make defenses adjust, same with Hill or TG.

Not JB and OO shooting 3’s. You hopefully can see that GS and MU should get the looks outside and Hill on the inside. Why do these other guys always seem to be open? Coaching…. They will let them shoot those shots because they cannot consistently hit them. There is a reason our record is what it is. PM is over his head

The truly sad thing about this season is I keep thinking we've hit rock bottom with each ridiculous loss, and we don't. Pathetic.

I disagree here. We get a lot of open looks. They missed so many wide open shots again tonight, especially in the first half. The offense was working pretty well until the shot. And Porter assembled this team(though many were not his 1st choices). Also, the coaching broke down in the final 5 minutes. We had no excuse benching our 2 best players for that long.

Last edited:
TT did not play well at all and we were at home and should have won this game. PM has lost this team and time to cut our losses now

Back