OU vs UF Jumpman Inv. 830 CST on ESPN2

Idiotic turnovers on top of bad shooting. Good news is we’re right there but should be ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are fine, we'll hit more shots and win this thing! Merry Christmas fellow Sooner hoops fans!!

We shot bad. Sherfield didn't play much. We'll have a good chance in the second if Sherfield can stay on the floor.

We shot bad. Sherfield didn't play much. We'll have a good chance in the second if Sherfield can stay on the floor.

Yep, without Sherfield our offense is painful. If he gets it going in the 2nd half we should win.

Yep, without Sherfield our offense is painful. If he gets it going in the 2nd half we should win.

I actually think our offense was okay. Got open shots, had some wide open shots at the rim, wide open 3s ... we just didn't execute/shoot very well. Great example ... Uzan drives, Godwin rolls, and Uzan fires the pass right through his hands at the rim. Would have been a dunk.

UF is 2-13 from 3 and 1 was a bank. I suspect they will try to feed it inside or off drive in second half as they started out doing in first half. Need to keep playing tough D and stay out of foul trouble. If we do that and offense is a little better we can take this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think our offense was okay. Got open shots, had some wide open shots at the rim, wide open 3s ... we just didn't execute/shoot very well. Great example ... Uzan drives, Godwin rolls, and Uzan fires the pass right through his hands at the rim. Would have been a dunk.

yep got lots of good looks need to finish

Hill gets more shots blocked than anyone I have ever seen.

Grant needs to shoot more.

Back