>>>>>>OU-Washburn Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Washburn Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Really excited about what these young guys bring to the table. Kruger is doing a great job.

Agreed. They should provide enough scoring punch to keep OU out of the scoreless droughts when Buddy & Isaiah are off

💯

How does OUnot land a great freshman pg? Look at this team. I think Pritchard made a mistake.

Odomes ability to create is really gonna be fun to watch as he gains more confidence

Who is the new walk on?

Geez, I wish these games were in hi-def. My TV's not all that big, and the picture's awfully small with several inches of black screen surrounding it.

I got it in HD or it formatted like it was. But a new TV. A 30 inch HD TV doesn't cost much. You live in Manhatten, you don't need some 55+ inch TV and if you can afford a place where you do, the cost of the TV is irrelenent.

Woodard played point the majority of time he was in the game he is the starting 1 clearly

Really turned up the defense in the second half.

James could be the secret weapon. I'm not sure he isn't the best spot up shooter on the team. Those treys really looked good.

When Odhomes starts finishing those drives he will fill up the scoresheet. Very quick first step.

Walker has really suprised me, although the practice gang has been giving him a lot of props. I really think he is more of a 2 than a point.

Four returning starters all as advertised and I agree Woodard's shot looks a lot better. I can see him at the 2 with Isiah at the point.

Buford, Lattin and McNease look to still be finding their way in the offense but we weren't running much to get them shots.

Second bunch looked solid on D. Washburn stayed in the game with a lot of Sooner fouls and some hot shooting.

I suspect that Kruger asked the officials to be really tough on the Sooners. They seemed to get called with every strong breath.

Great 5 second play to end the first half. Maybe Kruger has given up having Woodard take the last shot.

If Manyang is able to return it looks like we are 11 deep.

Woodard played point the majority of time he was in the game he is the starting 1 clearly

My Granddad gave me some real good advice when I was young. He said, "if you look up and see that you are riding a dead horse, dismount."

My Granddad gave me some real good advice when I was young. He said, "if you look up and see that you are riding a dead horse, dismount."
:ez-roll:

Some folks are addicted to being right.

Back