Perry Ellis down to five

Sooner23

Reaction score
Shocker!

GoodmanCBS Jeff Goodman
Perry Ellis, per a source, will likely take his five official visits to the following: Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Duke and Memphis.

So long Perry. . .hello next big guy we will drool over for 2-3 yrs

gimme Waverly Austin and call it a day

Interesting. Duke wasn't even in the picture 2 months ago. I wonder what changed...

Interesting. Duke wasn't even in the picture 2 months ago. I wonder what changed...

Im sure Jeff Capel impressed him by mentioning the name Blake Griffin, and covered up the fact that he was the worst coach in the 100+ year history of a proud basketball program.

Hopefully he will be a kstatriot. #fattyrules

Im sure Jeff Capel impressed him by mentioning the name Blake Griffin, and covered up the fact that he was the worst coach in the 100+ year history of a proud basketball program.

Capel and Self doing battle here. Too bad Capel's already played his Oronde card, because as we all know Self always has a trick up his toupee.

Capel may be a terrible coach and suspect evaluator of talent, but he is good at building relationships with young men. The only reason Perry Ellis was looking at OU was because of Capel. Duke hires Capel and suddenly they are in the running.

Capel and Self doing battle here. Too bad Capel's already played his Oronde card, because as we all know Self always has a trick up his toupee.

Not much of a battle here as Ellis has always been heading to Kansas. In fact if I had to pick a school that is going to finish second in this race it's Kentucky, not Duke.

Not much of a battle here as Ellis has always been heading to Kansas. In fact if I had to pick a school that is going to finish second in this race it's Kentucky, not Duke.

I hate kansas.

Perry Ellis has reportedly eliminated Duke. Down to Kansas, Kentucky, Kansas St., and Wichita St.

Surely it'll be Kansas or Duke. Those other three are one year NBA prep schools.

ellis already eliminated duke, or they eliminated him, whichever way you want to phrase it.

he's always maintained that his desire is to play a single year in college (although it's very debatable that he's good enough to leave early), so a 1 year nba prep school might be exactly what he's looking for.

ellis already eliminated duke, or they eliminated him, whichever way you want to phrase it.

he's always maintained that his desire is to play a single year in college (although it's very debatable that he's good enough to leave early), so a 1 year nba prep school might be exactly what he's looking for.

Really? I can't say I've read that about Perry or have seen where he stated that. I'm sure all highly ranked players envision that, but reality hits when they get to campus.

Back