TCU Doubling Texas Tech

12th Street Baller

Reaction score
and perhaps someone's hopes of having a leg to stand on. After the second TV timeout the score is 24-11 Horny Toads.

I hope they come back and win for the sake of the big 12. I hope they win every game between now and the OU/Tech games. I just don't think it will happen. Tech was/is bound to come crashing down sooner or later.

41-36 TCU at halftime. The game is @ TCU. Hopefully, the red raiders will come back and take it to the frogs.

Tech is only down 5 at half now. I think they will win this game. I do think they will come back to earth sometime though. They are a team that is experienced and pretty talented which puts them in a good position to win early, but as the season goes on less experienced and more talented teams will close the gap on them.

The game is on the Mountain West Channel if you want to watch.

In other news KSU is up by 8 against Xavier at home in what looks like a foul fest at this point.

Looks like to me Tech is going to win and someone has a leg to stand on.

Indeed.

John Roberson had 21 points, 10 assists, and 5 rebounds. The three new juco guards combined for 27 points and 13 rebounds. Dwalyn Roberts (a top 15 Texas high school recruit) had 7 points and 16 rebounds, and Singletary was good as usual with 17 points and 5 rebounds.

Man, big mistake to pass on John Roberson. OU may have won a national championship last year with Roberson.

Who was the kid last year from tech that had the monster game? I can't even remember who it was against. He went unconscious and scored everything in the second half. It was a late season big 12 game.

Here we go again. I'll just say that I disagree on Roberson. I think Ty Lawson would have ate him alive. Let's re-visit this talk about Roberson after TMG takes him to the cleaners a couple of times. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Who was the kid last year from tech that had the monster game? I can't even remember who it was against. He went unconscious and scored everything in the second half. It was a late season big 12 game.

Are you thinking of Singletary against Kansas?

Voskul, their little guard last year was on fire from deep vs KU in their upset win but he graduated. They still have Mike Singletary who scored 20+ in a row vs A&M in the Big 12 tournament.

Voskul, their little guard last year was on fire from deep vs KU in their upset win but he graduated. They still have Mike Singletary who scored 20+ in a row vs A&M in the Big 12 tournament.

That's right it was against A&M that he went off.

Back