TCU is the biggest game of the year thus far (early look)

What did I say that was wrong? or unfactual?

Because you semi lambasted him for mentioning 1 game, which represents 6.25% of games played but believe using 25% games played as a basis to drive home your point is a better road taken.

I admire CoachTalk for hanging in there with a poster he disagrees with, instead of blocking him/her.

What did I say that was wrong? or unfactual?

4 points might not seem like much but 4 points per game over the course of 16 games is 64 points, which is what we average for an entire Big 12 contest. That's actually a big disparity. So you can spin it any way you want, the numbers and the eye test tell me and any unbiased person that our offense is not good, it's barely mediocre

We handle the ball pretty well, defend pretty well, rebound on the defensive end pretty well, and so I think it will come down more than anything else to whether we can hit some shots.

Down 2 to KU with about 10 minutes to go and we completely forgot how to shoot. This has happened in a number of games.

Our lack of ability to shoot the ball with any consistency prevents me from having any confidence no matter who we play. But, I think we should win at home against TCU. I have seen them play a couple times and they are pretty salty. Samuels is really good. Bane is pretty good, but you should be in your 9th year of playing college ball.. It seems to me Bane has been playing for TCU since the 90s.

Lol...

On matchups... glad Lon is great at finding them ...

Yeah Doo brought the big center out of the middle... so we should have had offensive rebounds?

We MIGHT have an adv on our off but so do they...just hope we hit our shots.

We handle the ball pretty well, defend pretty well, rebound on the defensive end pretty well, and so I think it will come down more than anything else to whether we can hit some shots.

Down 2 to KU with about 10 minutes to go and we completely forgot how to shoot. This has happened in a number of games.

Our lack of ability to shoot the ball with any consistency prevents me from having any confidence no matter who we play. But, I think we should win at home against TCU. I have seen them play a couple times and they are pretty salty. Samuels is really good. Bane is pretty good, but you should be in your 9th year of playing college ball.. It seems to me Bane has been playing for TCU since the 90s.

Yes, Bane is one of "those" guys that never seems to graduate. Other notable Big 12 players who I thought would never leave:

Cookie Belcher - Nebraska
Frederick Jonzen - Oklahoma State
Brian Boddicker - Texas
Jeff Boschee - Kansas..... I swear he played 9 years at KU
Cory Higgins - Colorado
Aaron Bruce - Baylor
Martin Zeno - Texas Tech

Yes, Bane is one of "those" guys that never seems to graduate. Other notable Big 12 players who I thought would never leave:

Brian Boddicker - Texas
Cory Higgins - Colorado
Aaron Bruce - Baylor
Martin Zeno - Texas Tech

Perry Ellis played for 2 decades

Perry Ellis played for 2 decades

My folks graduated from OU in 1956. I think they saw Ellis play at the field house before they graduated.

I remember back when Ellis finally did graduate. Someone, I believe a Kentucky fan, created an online Perry Ellis timeline meme that started with a likeness of Ellis being in a team photo with Wilt Chamberlain (who was born in 1936). That was hilarious.

It is easy for Self to be complimentary when he can come into Loyd Nobel and win by double digits.

My folks graduated from OU in 1956. I think they saw Ellis play at the field house before they graduated.

I remember back when Ellis finally did graduate. Someone, I believe a Kentucky fan, created an online Perry Ellis timeline meme that started with a likeness of Ellis being in a team photo with Wilt Chamberlain (who was born in 1936). That was hilarious.

There was a fake twitter account with Perry Ellis have old point of views, quotes, etc.. It was amazing.

Brian Boddicker - Texas
Cory Higgins - Colorado
Aaron Bruce - Baylor
Martin Zeno - Texas Tech

Ivan McFarland - OSU

Not gonna get ESPN+, but I’ll know if OU wins because this threat will be less than 8 pages.

Ivan McFarland - OSU

Add Frank Mason and Devonte Graham to that list.

Monte Morris played forever as well, but I was kinda sad to see him graduate. He's one of those rare non-OU players I found myself really enjoying.

Back