Terrence Jones News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terrence Jones News!!!!!!!!

This is coming from TJ mother....her comments about Miller taking a step back. More details will be available later tonight.

A major explaination from Miller is expected.

Romar is really pleased with the Arizona news. --No official visit to Arizona.

With Josh Smith going to ucla, Romar needed to get a commit from a NW player.

U Dub probability of getting TJ to commit is 80%.

This is coming from TJ mother....her comments about Miller taking a step back. More details will be available later tonight.

A major explaination from Miller is expected.

Romar is really pleased with the Arizona news. --No official visit to Arizona.

With Josh Smith going to ucla, Romar needed to get a commit from a NW player.

U Dub probability of getting TJ to commit is 80%.

just keep us updated with your vast knowledge buddy.

Hey guys, I don't want to seem like a jerk but can we be a little more judicious in our use of exclamation marks? Every time I see this thread I just about crap my pants. Can we start reserving seven or eight exclamation marks for commits?
Thanks.

Hey guys, I don't want to seem like a jerk but can we be a little more judicious in our use of exclamation marks? Every time I see this thread I just about crap my pants. Can we start reserving seven or eight exclamation marks for commits?
Thanks.

I was about to agree with you until i found out I'm the guy who started this post.

Dirty,

Romar is beginning to look confident.
He will do anything for TJ. He even watched TJ play in his HS football games.
Romar can NOT fail with TJ. U Dub will hang him.

Side Note:
One thing I learned from Miller, there are more facts behind a decision.

In the case of TJ, we are hearing about Angel Nunez.
A SF which will visit Arizona, in a few weeks.
The second commit from the 2011 class?

Dirty,

Side Note:

You were saying the same thing about AZ a week ago. When did you see Romar looking confident? I thought Book and the cousins were going to reach out to him?

Is it true that Arizona has a De-Commit?
Rod O. is out.

If Rod O. is out;then, WHO is IN?
Maybe Arizona enters the TJ recruiting race.

Bang. Bang.

I'm not much for making outlandish predictions, but if we land Terrance Jones I'll be picking up to make a final four appearance next year as long as Tiny comes back.

PG - TMG (MAA)
SG - Cade Davis (Senior)
SF - Cameron Clark (MAA)
PF - Terrance Jones (MAA)
C - Tiny Gallon (MAA)

I dont see cade starting at all....he is a career backup....i see either pledger or possibly if willis can start playing good defense assuming we dont sign a guy like lamb

Is it true that Arizona has a De-Commit?
Rod O. is out.

If Rod O. is out;then, WHO is IN?
Maybe Arizona enters the TJ recruiting race.

Bang. Bang.

judging from the fact that he missed his AZ visit date and he publicly crossed them off his list, the bang is on Az.

Dirty,

Side Note:

Seriously Jessie, what planet are you from? Romar is killing it up there...no one is going "hang him" over a recruit. He has brought plenty of talent in and they are in good hands with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously Jessie, what planet are you from? Romar is killing it up there...no one is going "hang him" over a recruit. He has brought plenty of talent in and they are in good hands with him.

Yep, and while Jones is a NW recruit he isn't a Seattle recruit. Romar takes much more heat for Smith leaving that whiffing on Jones. No one at UW or in Seattle thinks that UW automatically gets all kids from Portland. If those kids stay home it's typically for UO. Now, if he whiffs on Tony Wroten the natives will get really restless!

Boomer,

Full OUT effort from Arizona on TJ.

Lets see if the last official visit will be to Arizona?

This would be good news for Arizona.
ucla is fading fast with TJ.
(Ben has gotten six ucla players injuried during the first week of practice.)

Note:
I hope Zona brings out the big guns, for TJ.
Time for Zona to "reach out".

We are now the safe heaven for so many different teams to pimp their stuff.
We have KU, Baylor, Colorado, OSU, Mizzou, K State (al though they don't pimp as much) and now Arizona covered.
Lets get some Kentucky fans or maybe Uconn fans up in here to pimp their team on this board.

We have KU, Baylor, Colorado, OSU, Mizzou, K State (al though they don't pimp as much) and now Arizona covered.
Lets get some Kentucky fans or maybe Uconn fans up in here to pimp their team on this board.

My thoughts Ed Zachery..As long as the shorthorn's stay off the threads I'm cool.

My thoughts Ed Zachery..As long as the shorthorn's stay off the threads I'm cool.
We've had a short horn sighting before but he isn't on here as much as the other fan bases (the Mizzou guy kinda lurks too).

Boomer,

Full OUT effort from Arizona on TJ.

Lets see if the last official visit will be to Arizona?

This would be good news for Arizona.
ucla is fading fast with TJ.
(Ben has gotten six ucla players injuried during the first week of practice.)

Note:
I hope Zona brings out the big guns, for TJ.
Time for Zona to "reach out".

In a message sent to me Sunday night, Portland (Ore.) Jefferson forward Terrence Jones said the UA coaches “did not call me” in the aftermath of the Odom development.

Doesn't look like the cousins "reaching out" is working.

Look at it this way, sam. Fans from those schools are more concerned about OU than they care to admit, and this site is doing a few things right to attract so much attention. ;)

Look at it this way, sam. Fans from those schools are more concerned about OU than they care to admit, and this site is doing a few things right to attract so much attention. ;)

There isn't really a place to talk Big XII basketball on the web nearly as good as this, I try to stay out of OU-centric threads, as my opinion would be both unwanted and uneducated.

I wonder if it would make some posters happier to create a Big XII sub forum, and leave the OU talk in it's own forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back