Terrence Jones News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jessie,

TJ is down to OU and UW

Check it: Book can't close the deal on this one.

I doubt AZ "reaches out"

I doubt the Cousins can "reach out"

Saw you on phog talking your craziness

give me a shot out on adamzag.

Mizzou might be battling CU and Nebraska for doormat honors.

You don't need luck when you have the best defensive backcourt in the conference.

Colorado, Nebraska and Texas Tech are awful. Those three teams get MU halfway there. Four more against the rest of the Big 12 isn't a huge stretch. I know teams are improved... but ISU, A&M, OSU and BU all still have to prove they can handle MU's press, and I'm not ready to concede losses to OU, ku, UT and ksu in all six games.

Most of you assume MU is about to experience a huge fall without Carroll and Lyons. They were a big part of MU's success, especially Carroll... but Tiller and Taylor are really what started things on both offense and defense. As long as those two are here, MU's not going to fall to the bottom of the conference standings.

You don't need luck when you have the best defensive backcourt in the conference.

Colorado, Nebraska and Texas Tech are awful. Those three teams get MU halfway there. Four more against the rest of the Big 12 isn't a huge stretch. I know teams are improved... but ISU, A&M, OSU and BU all still have to prove they can handle MU's press, and I'm not ready to concede losses to OU, ku, UT and ksu in all six games.

Most of you assume MU is about to experience a huge fall without Carroll and Lyons. They were a big part of MU's success, especially Carroll... but Tiller and Taylor are really what started things on both offense and defense. As long as those two are here, MU's not going to fall to the bottom of the conference standings.

Yeah it will help Texas A&M some, but I don't think it will be enough to get them to the dance. Roland, Sloan, Harris, and the rest of the guards are really salty on D though.

Big 12 DPOY >>> Roland, Sloan or Harris.

That's one guy. Yes, Tiller is good. A&M has the better unit. They would kill in Anderson's system. Roland is an amazing on the ball guy.

He is one guy.

The others are pretty darn good, as well.

I may not be able to upset you, but I sense Anderson's 2-1 record against Capel just might.

What does San Jose 81-75 mean to you?

You are seriously coming to an OU board to assert that Missouri has a 2-1 recrod against Capel with 2 games in Columbia?

I'm seriously coming to an OU board to respond to things said about Missouri, and nothing more.

My sole assertion is that Capel, while doing an outstanding job, has not yet done anything to cause MU fans to fear OU. He has had a talent advantage over the past three years and Anderson has taken care of business at home, which is about all anyone could expect so far. I didn't say MU was better. I didn't say Capel had work to do to catch up with Anderson. I merely pointed out that despite all the good things Capel has done and is doing, Anderson's pretty much right there in all the areas that matter.

Big Time,

If you been reading the issues surrounding the Kentucky Calicats.

Well, it appears that Cali has made his PUSH.
Desperate time for UK:
- they just lost TWO recruits in one week. (both to Izzo)
- And only one commit for 2010.

They are after three recruits (for one scholarship):
Harris, CJ Leslie and TJ.

We know that Harris will NOT play for Cali.
He is a heavy lean to SU.

And CJ is wanting to wait for the SPRING.

Expect Calicats to STRIKE OUT with all three.

I'm seriously coming to an OU board to respond to things said about Missouri, and nothing more.

My sole assertion is that Capel, while doing an outstanding job, has not yet done anything to cause MU fans to fear OU. He has had a talent advantage over the past three years and Anderson has taken care of business at home, which is about all anyone could expect so far. I didn't say MU was better. I didn't say Capel had work to do to catch up with Anderson. I merely pointed out that despite all the good things Capel has done and is doing, Anderson's pretty much right there in all the areas that matter.

It's hard to disagree with your view. Except--in my opinion, Coach Capel has a BIG leg up recruiting wise at this stage in their respective coaching arc's. I'm guess'n that will pay off in the end?

Until Mike starts to recruit in the top 20, no juco's and competes with Bill for kids no dice. You are still one of the 5 little sisters. Sorry MU fan.

Sawyer, I guess I'm in the minority here. Everyone talks about recruiting and what level you have to recruit at and everything and I get into it about as much as anyone. But I'm not too sure that last year's Missouri team was assembled with any highly ranked players, but they sure looked pretty good to me. And other than UNC, they were the only team to flat out whip OU last year. I think Anderson can keep competitive regardless of how we perceive his recruiting.

That said, I can't wait for the Mizzou game in Norman this year...

I think Anderson is a good coach that recruits to a system.

I think that the level of recruits that he can attract to play that system gives him a shot to win 8-10 games in conference even in a "down" year.

Big Time,

The buzz from last night and today is the EMBARRASSING game from the ucla game.

UCLA trailed during the whole game and pulled off a win.
But, the SCARE is being noticed by recruits.

And it appears that Terrence Jones list of schools just got shorter.

There is no way TJ will play for ucla.

Safe to say...UCLA is out.

Note:
Hearing that a Fifth official visit is being discussed.

Big Time,

The buzz from last night and today is the EMBARRASSING game from the ucla game.

UCLA trailed during the whole game and pulled off a win.
But, the SCARE is being noticed by recruits.

And it appears that Terrence Jones list of schools just got shorter.

There is no way TJ will play for ucla.

Safe to say...UCLA is out.

Safe to say... you have no idea.

Sawyer, I guess I'm in the minority here. Everyone talks about recruiting and what level you have to recruit at and everything and I get into it about as much as anyone. But I'm not too sure that last year's Missouri team was assembled with any highly ranked players, but they sure looked pretty good to me. And other than UNC, they were the only team to flat out whip OU last year. I think Anderson can keep competitive regardless of how we perceive his recruiting.

X2

Maybe in the minority, but not alone. Mizzou runs the type of system where they will be almost always be competitive, and with a few of the right pieces, a Final Four contender (like last year).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back