Texas-Kansas State

It seems to set up for K-State to win this game at home, but I will take the Horns. I trust their guys more than K-State's.

It seems to set up for K-State to win this game at home, but I will take the Horns. I trust their guys more than K-State's.

I've got K-State in a close one...Bramlage will be rocking tonight.

I'm thinking KSU. It's time for Texas to drop one.

I'm thinking the same thing, but I wouldn't bet money on it. UT does appear to be poised for an upset, though. They haven't looked like a dominant, number one ranked team to me.

I will be pulling for Fatty's boys tonight. Maybe Frank "The Mad Italian" Martin can give the Whorns their first loss. Go Cats!

I think Kansas State wins. But I also thought Iowa State would take down UT. UT will probably be a strong road team by year-end but I gotta think guys like Brown, Bradley and Hamilton will get rattled by the pressure on the road during the next 2 games (KSt and UConn).

KSU wins, best home crowd in the big 12 behind ku. Gottlieb has been saying since last week, KSU will beat texas and I agree with him.

KSU wins, best home crowd in the big 12 behind ku. Gottlieb has been saying since last week, KSU will beat texas and I agree with him.

I have to agree, no one really talks about this much.

We all win because we get to hear the dynamic duo of Musburger and Knight. I hope they go double sweater again. What a great look

Oh and as for the outcome give me the kitties. Bramlage will be bumpin'

I think Texas will outmatch them inside.

My question is, who do we WANT to win this game? What I mean is, which is better for OU?

I have to agree, no one really talks about this much.

I couldn't believe how loud Nebraska's crowd was against KU. They were going nuts, probably louder than I've heard any game at KU this year (at least from what I can tell on TV).

I think K-State has a good chance tonight. Go cats! Playing behind Cuse and Notre Dame, I don't see us watching much of the first half. ESPN needs to allow 2 1/2 hours for the games instead of 2. I'm still peeved over the last two OU games.

I think Texas will outmatch them inside.

My question is, who do we WANT to win this game? What I mean is, which is better for OU?

always better for teams in the South to root for teams in the South since we play each other twice so if you beat a South team and their RPI is better... But that being said, I personally would never root for Texas to beat another team except for the possible exception of North Carolina. I was real conflicted on that one.

Thought we were headed for a Big East game that was going to finally end on time. Well, the last 27 seconds have taken eight minutes to play. :D

Cuse up 7 with 1:28 to go. ND is going to officially be in foul mode. Let's see how long this goes.

Back