Transfer Portal Thread

Looking more and more like OU will have 3 spots to fill

Rick and who else?

And if one of them is Cortes, is he looking to move on of his accord, or has it been communicated to him that his playing time will be limited going forward?

Rick and who else?

And if one of them is Cortes, is he looking to move on of his accord, or has it been communicated to him that his playing time will be limited going forward?

Rick, mason, gibson my guess

Rick, mason, gibson my guess

So wait:

Goldwire
Chagrois
Johnson

are replaced by the three freshmen. Then we'll have three leaving?

Rick for sure. Probably Mason. He's going to be a really good small school scorer but we would need him to be a PG.

It would shock me if Cortes is leaving unless he's been asked to do so.

So wait:

Goldwire
Chagrois
Johnson

Rick for sure. Probably Mason. He's going to be a really good small school scorer but we would need him to be a PG.

They’ll likely be one you don’t expect. Sadly.

So wait:

Goldwire
Chagrois
Johnson

Agree on bijan. Let us know boulder and coachT

Hopefully that means Noland, expected for me. If it's j. Hill I'm disappointed...

Would hate to lose Hill but I also don’t want CJ to go. Harkless … meh, but he has already transferred so I’m sure it won’t be him.

Would hate to lose Hill but I also don’t want CJ to go. Harkless … meh, but he has already transferred so I’m sure it won’t be him.

I would rather keep Noland TBH. I am a huge hill fan but he doesn’t really have a position on an elite contender. 6-6 guys are not 4s unless they are the round mound of rebound.

I would rather keep Noland TBH. I am a huge hill fan but he doesn’t really have a position on an elite contender. 6-6 guys are not 4s unless they are the round mound of rebound.

His position is basketball player. And Selvy disagrees with your latter point. :)

If noland commits to transforming his body yes, otherwise no thanks .

Strongly disagree. The game is getting smaller and smaller. Teams play 5 out to maximize spacing and driving lanes. Saint Peter's is going on this run playing no one taller than 6'8. We need more Jalen Hill type players. I think we'll be able to find a better player than Noland in the portal if he's the one who goes.

I'm not letting any cats out of the bag, but nah, it's not Hill. You lose Hill, you lose Uzan. Hill isn't leaving.

Good. Are you sure? Here's what we know:

EJ--Committed to coming back after injury
Groves brothers--Confirmed in their pod
Bijan, Mason, Noland, Rick, Gibson, Mawein up in the air.

I can't think of who else it would be as far as unexpected like Coach says.
Losing Hill AND Uzan would be a tremendous gut punch.

Losing Mo Gibson wouldn’t be a surprise, in fact it’s expected. I hope we don’t lose Hill.

His position is basketball player. And Selvy disagrees with your latter point. :)

Touché. Selvy licking his lips to the camera after the game sealing breakaway dunk against texass in the big 12 championship is 1 of my favorite ou hoops moments! Probably a lot more undersized players that I am overlooking who balled at the 4. I really like hill and always have. I hope he sticks around. We need him.

Back