Transfer Portal Thread

Harmon just doesn’t have the skills and/or athletic ability of the guys who made it to the NBA. Guys his size either need to be freak athletes, or be elite shooters, passers, or handlers to make the NBA. He just doesn’t fit the bill.

His numbers were close to Goldwires last year. That's what a lot of people ignored.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/336edits/status/1519093988615233538[/TWEET]

Gtown wasn't in his recently released Top 3 (OU, Maryland, & TCU)

Harmon just doesn’t have the skills and/or athletic ability of the guys who made it to the NBA. Guys his size either need to be freak athletes, or be elite shooters, passers, or handlers to make the NBA. He just doesn’t fit the bill.

Oh, I agree, which proves my first point about the unreliability of recruiting rankings to put him in the same class as those more athletic or skilled PGs.

And as Skyvue said, from the hype and attitude of being one and done when he arrived in Norman, combined with his constantly looking for a better fit, it tells me he probably is looking for something given to him more so than he is willing to work for it.

Considering his stats went down in almost every category at Oregon compared to OU, he should have stayed in Norman.

Harmon's biggest weaknesses are size and athleticism. That's more genetics than hard work. While it may be that he's only looking to be given something and not willing to work for it, it might also be the case that he is just hitting his ceiling which was never anywhere near one and done territory, and now he's been recruited over.

Yeah, he can play overseas somewhere but no way is an NBA player. And there's nothing wrong with that. Unless you're a coach and you desperately need a PG then he's not worth it. One year guy who is only going to care about getting to the NBA. No thanks.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/AdamZagoria/status/1519162281673871361[/TWEET]

Mo not listed

No. That’s the early entry list (juniors and below). Could be playing overseas, come back to OU, transfer elsewhere, g league, etc.

I think he'd make himself eligible for the NBA draft if he was going overseas. No reason not to, right?

Mo's name not being on there is important because he said, not long ago, it was draft or back to OU. Now, the OU part is fluid, but Mo is definitely playing CBB next season.

-------------

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TravisBranham_/status/1519309098671476736[/TWEET]

I think he'd make himself eligible for the NBA draft if he was going overseas. No reason not to, right?

My point was that the list was for early entrants only. Mo is eligible for the NBA draft because he is a senior.

I dont know what parents, uncles, players etc read here but Ill be a little more open.

Ive been getting mixed signals from different sides on Moja.

Bad news I hinted was Moja going to the portal, because of Grant possibly silent committing over the weekend. then 12 hours later, I receive a DM saying Moja wants Grant to be a sooner and team up together.

Both these sources I trust 100%. I guess we'll know soon.

Grant visiting Gonzaga was the hold up.

Added a new name earlier - Josiah Strong

---

My assumed pecking order on Northweather:

1. Mizzou
2. Wisconsin (with a chance to win out at the end)
3. Oklahoma

but maybe I'm off the mark. I guess we'll see.

I dont know what parents, uncles, players etc read here but Ill be a little more open.

Ive been getting mixed signals from different sides on Moja.

Bad news I hinted was Moja going to the portal, because of Grant possibly silent committing over the weekend. then 12 hours later, I receive a DM saying Moja wants Grant to be a sooner and team up together.

Both these sources I trust 100%. I guess we'll know soon.

Grant visiting Gonzaga was the hold up.

Thanks.

meh, some early contact and then not much else.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/PaulBiancardi/status/1519330908557430786[/TWEET]

Back